ALL >> Health >> View Article
A Male Organ Diary Can Aid Male Organ Care
To paraphrase a popular adage, if a man takes care of his male organ, his male organ will take care of him. Male organ care and male organ health are vital things for a man to consider if he wants to be sure to have a member that functions at its best and continues to do so for as long as possible. In order to aid him in this quest, a man should consider keeping a special “male organ diary,” especially if he has or has had any male organ health issues.
Why a male organ diary? Well, because a health diary of any kind can be helpful when discussing any issues that may arise with a doctor. A man can also opt, of course, to simply keep a general health diary and to include notes and comments regarding male organ health as a part of that diary.
However, many men may prefer to keep a separate male organ diary due to the fact that the information recorded in there may be of a particularly intimate nature. It also can be helpful to have all of the notes and information about the manhood in one place, for easy reference.
The male organ diary can take any form. Those who prefer may choose the classic ...
... paper-and-pen approach, writing in a notebook or even a traditional bound diary. But many may prefer an electronic diary, one in which information can be easily entered and saved in a file that is password-protected. E-diaries can, of course, also be accessed more readily, thus avoiding having to remember to bring a physical diary along to a doctor’s appointment.
What to include
In acting, it’s said that “less is more,” but in diary-keeping, more is more. Detailed entries are going to be of greater benefit than skimpy ones – but for those who don’t want to go to the bother of entering long descriptions, even a “just the basics” approach can be very valuable.
So what to include in a male organ diary? Anything that could impact male organ care and health is the short answer. But at the very least, the following should be documented:
- Baseline information about the member and its habits. When a man starts his male organ diary, he should include basic information: length (when soft and firm), girth (when soft and firm), any special markings or distinguishing characteristics (moles, scars, etc.), and comments about its general health. It also is helpful to include information about how active the manhood is at this time: How frequently does the man awaken with a tumescence, how frequently does he self-stimulate, how frequently does he engage in partner-based sensual activity (on average), and with how many partners is he usually involved?
- Health history. It also pays to include a male organ health history – any surgeries of the member and/or sacks (including vasectomy), manhood-related medications, injuries, problems, social diseases, and so forth.
- Changes from baseline. As the diary progresses, he should keep track of any changes that occur, whether it’s the development of a persistent member itch, a marked increase/decrease in self-stimulatory habits, and so forth.
- Documentation of any special issues. If a male organ health issue arises, he should document the problem in as much detail as possible. For example, if he seems to be experiencing tumescence issues, it helps to document when they started, how often they occur, the degree to which they occur, and so forth.
A male organ diary can help maintain male organ care, as can the regular application of a superior male organ health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). For best results, the oil should have access to a wide range of vitamins, including A, B5, C, D, and E. It also should include L-arginine, an amino acid that boosts nitric oxide production and thereby helps manhood blood vessels stay healthy.
Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving manhood sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy member. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men’s health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.
Health Articles1. Breathable Hourglass Waist Trainer Stomach Wrapping Belt: Here's Why Women Love It!
Author: Waist Trainer
2. Signs You Need Wisdom Teeth Removal
Author: Will Sievier
3. Why Is Fetal Monitoring Done?
4. 6 Ways To Secure Your Data As Telehealth Is On The Rise
5. How To Secure A Competitive Edge For Your Cannabis Retail Store
6. How Can Immunotherapy Assist In Curing Cancer?
Author: Rupert Cobain
7. Injection Pen Market Worth 41.38 Billion Usd By 2022
Author: Markets and Markets
8. Why Do We Need A Pediatric Surgeon?
Author: Priyanka Patel
9. Infini Treatment: Benefits, Features, & Who Should Not Undergo It?
Author: Sarah Morris
10. Cell Therapy Technologies Market Worth Usd 5.6 Billion : Large Number Of Oncology-related Cell Therapy Clinical Trials
Author: Rama Sharma
11. Does Soma Work Well For Seniors With Muscle Spasm? Carisoprodol For Adults
Author: Jessica Richard
12. Does Modafinil Affect Your Cognitive Vitality? Effects Of Modafinil
Author: Roy Martinz
13. How To Choose A Right Walking Stick
Author: Derry Hall
14. The Best Post-workout Bcaa Supplements
Author: jhon smith
15. Myth About Diabetes Care Spread Over The Internet
Author: withinme info