ALL >> Health >> View Article
Skin Perfusion Pressure Testing Device Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size
Global Skin Perfusion Pressure Testing Device Market is estimated to value over USD 72.1 million by 2026 end and register a CAGR of over 8.6% during the forecast period 2019 to 2026.
A non-invasive technique that is performed to estimate the microcirculatory blood flow with different methods like laser dopplerflowmetry skin perfusion pressure (LD-SPP), transcutaneous oxygen (Tc PO2), photoplethysmography SPP (PPG-SPP) is known as skin perfusion pressure (SPP) testing.
SPP is prominently used for evaluation of vascular construction outcome among critical limb ischemia (CLI), diabetes mellitus, peripheral artery disease (PAD), chronic kidney disease patients.
The skin perfusion pressure testing device market is projected to exhibit escalation with respect to the market growth owing to a rising number of chronic wounds that have increased the number of ischemic conditions. Furthermore, the limited success of current technologies used for monitoring the progression of the wound is some of the factors responsible for the skin perfusion pressure testing device market growth. Clinics and outpatient centres are being targeted by key market players for increasing their product sales owing to the compact device sizing and non-invasive nature of SPP.
Prevalence of Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) Has Risen Significantly
A rising number of patients suffering from chronic diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure due to unhealthy dietary choices and consumption of alcohol and cigarettes. As per the centres for disease control and prevention (CDC), approximately 8.5 million in the United States are diagnosed with PAD, out of which around 12 to 20% of patients are over the age of 60. These skin perfusion pressure testing device market trends showcase the impact of PAD amongst the geriatric population which requires continuous monitoring by conducting different test modalities like imaging, ankle-brachial index (ABI) and others.
Magnetic resource angiogram (MRA), the conventional angiography imaging and arteriogram test are available for diagnosing PADs and these tests are popular amongst patients and physicians. The primary reason for this strong penetration is the large scale availability of reimbursements for these tests when compared to conventional non-invasive tests. Therefore, conventional technologies have a stronghold on the peripheral arterial disease testing market which shall possibly impede the global skin perfusion pressure testing device market growth over the forecast period.
North America is predicted to dominate the market over the forecast period concerning revenue owing to a growing preference towards multidisciplinary wound care from endocrinologists, nutritionists, infectious disease specialists and an increasing number of chronic wounds on patients suffering from diabetes. SPP integration in regular wound care management has allowed physicians to plan individual care effectively which is expected to propel the skin perfusion pressure testing device market growth.
Some of the key market players are Vasamed Incorporated, Moor Instruments, Perimed AB, CorVascular Diagnostics, LLC, ELCAT, Promed Group Co., Ltd., Shenzhen Ricso Technology Co., Ltd., Shenzhen Bestman Instrument Co., ltd., Viasonix, Biomedix (Collaborative Care Diagnostics, LLC), Koven Technology, Inc., Newman Medical.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.futurewiseresearch.com/request-sample.aspx?id=3412&page=requestsample
Global Skin Perfusion Pressure Testing Device Market Segmentation:
By Product Type
o Laser Doppler SPP System
o Photo plethysmography Systems
• Accessories and Consumables
o Pressure Cuffs
By End User
• Outpatient Centres
• Diagnostics Laboratories
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Rest of the World
Purchase a Copy & Ask For Discount: https://www.futurewiseresearch.com/request-sample.aspx?id=3412&page=askfordiscount
FutureWise Key Takeaways:
• Multidisciplinary wound management has recently gained popularity owing to knowledge diversification afar from conventional medical practices. Therefore, TBI, SPP, ABI and other vascular tests are now a part of daily diagnostic for nutritionists, infectious disease specialists, endocrinologists, vascular specialists group thus aiding the skin perfusion pressure testing device market growth
• The systems that are currently available for skin perfusion pressure testing are provisioned with advanced automatic inflation or deflation features, data management software and segmental calculation algorithm. These inbuilt SPP device features enable real time reporting, data sharing and storage through EMR
Objectives of the Study:
• To provide with an exhaustive analysis on the global skin perfusion pressure testing device market by product type, by end user and by region
• To cater comprehensive information on factors impacting market growth (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific restraints)
• To evaluate and forecast micro-markets and the overall market
• To predict the market size, in key regions (along with countries)— North America, Europe Asia Pacific, Latin America and the rest of the world
• To record evaluate and competitive landscape mapping- product launches, technological advancements, mergers and expansions
• Profiling of companies to evaluate their market shares, strategies, financials and core competencies
Browse Corresponding Healthcare Market Research Reports& Consulting
Inquire further details about this report at: email@example.com
About FutureWise Research:
We specialise in high-growth niche markets, assuring flexibility, agility and customised solutions for our clients. Through in-depth market insights and consultancy, we present our clients with the tools they need to be at the forefront of their industry – a position secured for far more than the near future.
Company Name: FutureWise Research
Contact Person: Vinay Thaploo
Phone: +44 141 628 9353 / +1 970 279 4295
Country: United Kingdom
Health Articles1. How Blogging Can Help Make Acupuncture A Popular Treatment Alternative
Author: Seth Aslatt
2. When Can I Use Mouthwash After A Tooth Extraction
Author: James Franklin
3. Everything You Need To Know About Wisdom Teeth Removal And Dry Socket
Author: Paulo Pinho
4. Why Should You Opt For Laser Spine Surgery?
Author: Shawn Lunden
5. The Benefits Of Manscaping And How To Do It
Author: John Dugan
6. Diabetologist Doctor In Delhi
Author: Jyoti Monga
7. An Honest Perspective On 10 Day Drink Ketones Challenge
8. Pruvit Vs Advocare - An Overview
9. Choosing Pruvit Referral Code Is Simple
10. An Unbiased Perspective On Pruvit Reboot
11. Facts, Fiction And Pruvit Ketones
12. The Pruvit Keto Os Samples Cover Up
13. The Basic Facts Of Pruvit Coupon Code
14. Here's What I Know About Pruvit Compensation Plan
15. What You Need To Do About Pruvit Beginning In The Next 4 Minutes