ALL >> Health >> View Article
Leukemia Therapeutics Marketglobal Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities, And M
Global Leukemia Therapeutics Market is estimated to value over USD 18.6 billion by 2026 end and register a CAGR of over 5.8% during the forecast period 2019 to 2026.
The global leukemia therapeutics market growth is driven by the increasing prevalence of persistent diseases globally. Leukemia is diagnosed by the spread of chronic and acute disease that is frequently caused owing to the radiation exposure, environmental factors and unhealthy lifestyle choices. The high unmet needs pertaining to early diagnosis and treatment of leukemia and rising aged population base are the important factors steering the market growth.
As per the report by the World Health Organization (WHO), leukemia is the most prevalent blood cancer, especially in males, all across the world.
The Acute Myeloid Leukemia Segment Dominated the Global Market
The Acute myeloid leukemia segment subjugated the therapeutics market due to a rise in the number of incidences, high rates of drugs consumed for treatments and quick absorption of second-gen tyrosine inhibitors. The leukemia diagnosis segment is researched pertaining to MRI, biopsy and CT scan. For chemotherapy treatments and chronic lymphatic leukemia radiation therapy were the most widely used techniques in 2015. The CVAD treatment subjugated the global market of chemotherapy treatments in 2014. The bone marrow transplant and stem cell therapy are the emerging global leukemia therapeutics market trends and are projected to stimulate the proliferation of the market. The Drugs used for leukemia treatment are Omapro, Vidaza, Gleevec, GA101, Vasaroxine, Tosedosat, Marqibo, Sapacitabine, Bosutinib, Dacogen, Graspa, and Revlimid. Gleevec was one of the main contributors to the market growth in 2013.
The North America region held the largest global leukemia therapeutics market in 2016 owing to the ever-increasing awareness amongst patients, advancements in technology, government policies that bolster the rise in investments and incentives, the systematic infrastructure of healthcare systems are the important factors contributing to its dominance. The European region is the second-largest market owing to the introduction of new brands such as Arragon, Tasigna, Clolar and Sprycel and a wider product presence without any expiration of the patent.
Key market players included in the global leukemia therapeutics industry are Novartis AG, AbbVie, Bristol-Myers Squibb, F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Sanofi, Pfizer, Amgen, Gilead Sciences, Takeda, Celgene.
Novartis is currently leading the global leukemia therapeutics market, due to its innovative therapies and strong sales channel. The company infused over 17% of its total revenue over the research and development sector. Novartis, in May 2018, announced its CAR-T cell therapy for the second indication patient treatment with refractory or relapsed large B-cell lymphoma. With the announcement of Kymriah, Novartis is now a major market player of immunotherapies for treating leukemia.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.futurewiseresearch.com/request-sample.aspx?id=3453&page=requestsample
Global Leukemia Therapeutics Market Segmentation:
By Type of Leukemia
• Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
• Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
• Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia
• Acute Myeloid Leukemia
By Treatment Type
• Targeted Drugs & Immunotherapy
By Molecule Type
• Small Molecules
By Mode of Administration
• Oral Mode
• Injectable Mode
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
Purchase a Copy & Ask For Discount: https://www.futurewiseresearch.com/request-sample.aspx?id=3453&page=askfordiscount
FutureWise Key Takeaways:
• Growth prospects
• SWOT analysis
• Key trends
• Key data-points affecting market growth
Objectives of the Study:
• To provide with an exhaustive analysis on the global leukemia therapeutics market by type of leukemia, by treatment type, by molecule type, by mode of administration, by gender and by region
• To cater comprehensive information on factors impacting market growth (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific restraints)
• To evaluate and forecast micro-markets and the overall market
• To predict the market size, in key regions (along with countries)— North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the rest of the world
• To record evaluate and competitive landscape mapping- product launches, technological advancements, mergers and expansions
• Profiling of companies to evaluate their market shares, strategies, financials and core competencies
Browse Corresponding Healthcare Market Research Reports& Consulting
Inquire further details about this report at: email@example.com
About FutureWise Research:
We specialise in high-growth niche markets, assuring flexibility, agility and customised solutions for our clients. Through in-depth market insights and consultancy, we present our clients with the tools they need to be at the forefront of their industry – a position secured for far more than the near future.
Company Name: FutureWise Research
Contact Person: Vinay Thaploo
Phone: +44 141 628 9353 / +1 970 279 4295
Country: United Kingdom
Health Articles1. Why Is Tramadol Top Rated Pain Med Despite Being Addictive
Author: Harry Dalfio
2. Why Do Experts Consider Modvigil As The Genius Pill? Where To Buy Modvigil Online
Author: Easyrx Tabs
3. 5 Ways How Traditional Thai Massage Can Transform Lives
Author: Elegance Massage
4. What Is Coccidioidomycosis Disease In The Market?
Author: pharma market research
5. How To Take Propecia Properly To Draw Key Results For Male Baldness?
Author: Montanna Cart
6. Top Generic Medicine Store
7. Stand-up Open-mri Is The World’s Only Patient-friendly
Author: Washington Open MRI
8. Common Health Conditions Treated By A Dermatologist
Author: anu walia
9. Waklert Vs Modafinil: Illuminating The Differences & Similarities Between The Sleep Aid Med
Author: David Martinez
10. Freedom Of A Truly Non- Claustrophobic Open Mri Scan
Author: Washington Open MRI
11. Tips For Practice Anger Management
Author: Karma Guru Academy
12. Best Skin Clinic In Coimbatore
Author: signature18 clinic
13. Online Doctors Appointment In Texas |online Doctors Appointment New York
Author: Spirals Care
14. Get The Best Private Label Protein Powder With Labeling Services
Author: Omar Sanchez
15. Major 3 Symptoms Of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
Author: pharma market