ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
5 Factors To Consider Before Buying An Electric Kettle
Having an electric kettle saves your time and money. If you are planning to buy one, consider these 5 factors to ensure you’ll get the right kettle for you and avoid frustration.
1. Speed. Having a quick boiling kettle is important so you spend less time waiting for the water to boil. An average electric kettle can boil 1 liter of water in just 5 minutes which is faster than stovetop kettles or microwaves. If you need a faster kettle, there are also some which can boil in less than 3 minutes.
2. Material. There are four different materials you can choose from:
Glass – An attractive material especially for modern themed kitchen. Glass kettles are convenient to use as they have a transparent body which allows the user to easily check the water level even from afar. Most of these kettles are designed with LED light ring at the bottom of the pot which lights up beautifully when the appliance is on.
Stainless Steel – is a durable material which boils water faster than other materials because it is a good heat conductor. Stainless steel is smooth and rust free making them easy to clean.
Ceramic – is a great material for tea lovers because of its ability to retain the pure flavor of the beverage. Most of ceramic kettles has the classic tea pot design which brings elegance to the kitchen.
Plastic – is the cheapest and most popular material used in electric kettles. Many avoid using plastic kettles as some may contain hazardous chemicals that may leak into the water. If you intend to use a plastic kettle, look for the BPA free label to ensure they are safe to use even for kids.
3. Size. Consider the number of people you will serve when choosing a kettle. If it’s only you, a half-liter capacity should be enough but if you have to serve an entire family then choose at least 1.5 liter capacity which makes up to 6 servings.
4. Features. Electric kettles are available from simple operation to programmable. Here are the most important features in an electric kettle.
Auto Shut-Off – This is important so you don’t have to monitor the kettle when boiling. The appliance detects when the water boils and will turn off automatically. Most kettles with this function also include a boil dry protection which avoids overheating and damage to the appliance.
LED Light Indicator – This allows you to easily check when the kettle is on even from afar.
Detachable Base – Allows you to use the kettle without the hassle of a cord. You can easily lift up the kettle from its powerbase for easy usage.
Variable Temperature – Some kettles lets you to select the best temperature for your favorite drink.
5. Durability. It is frustrating to buy an appliance that breaks in just a few months. Look for a durable electric kettle that will last for years. Go for popular and trusted brands that have been tested and proven. It is also worthwhile to read reviews to know more information about the appliance. To have a peace of mind, choose an electric kettle that comes with a good warranty program.
Isabella Whitmore enjoys cooking and managing https://electrickettlesplus.com/, a website which features a wide selection of Electric Kettles and helps people choose suitable appliances for their home. One of the top brand you can find on the website is Aicok Electric Kettles.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Funeral Flowers Toronto By Trillium Florist Canada ($125 - $175)
2. Effect Of Best Vitamin C Serum In India ~ During Winters
Author: Divya rana
3. How To Choose The Best Digital Marketing Company
Author: Avinash jangir
4. Armani Jeans: Exceptionally Stylish Range!
Author: Neha Shukla
5. Enjoy The Ultimate Luxury Experience With Your Hair Products
Author: Jason Gordan
6. Different Styles Of Led Lighting
Author: Jeffrey Dewey
7. 5 Trendy Earrings That You Must Own
Author: kk sharma
8. Cremation Necklace For Style And Memories
Author: Andrew Wilson
9. Online Cakes To Bangalore At Inr 399 – Free Delivery
Author: Amaresh Roy
10. Tips To Clean Your Aluminium Venetian Blinds
Author: Stewart Graham
11. What You Ought To Know About Funeral And Sympathy Flowers
Author: Gregory Russell
12. How To Buy The Costliest Smartphone Without Feeling The Pinch
Author: Smith James
13. Why Hiring A Florist For Your Winter Wedding Is A Good Idea
Author: Eddie Wingrat
14. Do Flowers Make You Feel Better?
Author: Lori Wheat
15. Things To Consider While Buying Realme Xt Back Cover
Author: Prachi Verma