ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Everest Base Camp Trek Or High Passes Trek- What Should Be Your Choice
Everest base camp trek and high passes trek are two of the most popular treks in the Himalayan region. It is very difficult to choose one from them. Here the details related to both of them which you could use to make a choice.
High pass trek
Everest High Passes Trek, you get to explore three passes, namely Renjo La Pass, Cho La Pass, and Kong Ma La Pass. These three passes together are called high pass trek or three pass trek. All of them are located in the eastern territory of Nepal which is situated in the Kumbhu region.
While you are on this trek, you will get to explore places that you could not afford to miss if you are a true travel enthusiast. We have mentioned some of them in the points below -
• The first place to explore is the Sagarmatha National Park, which is a World Heritage site.
• Tenzing Hilary Airport is also situated in this area only and it is rated as the world’s most adventurous airports. You could enjoy a flight from this airport amidst the clouds.
• You could have a stroll experience in these three passes mentioned above. All of these are situated on a height of 5500 m above sea level.
• One could get amazing glimpses of Mount Everest on this trek. Something that could not be experienced from any other place in this world.
Level of difficulty
When you have to choose one trekking destination over others, you need to check the level of difficulty of both the trekking sites. If we talk about the High passes trek, then it is not a joke to cover it. You are going to explore a place that is 5000 meters above sea level.
Apart from that, you need to do a lot of activities like cycling, swimming, climbing etc. One should always remember that these things are considered to be the exercises done by people of strong heart and lungs.
Everest base camp trek
If one has to compare both of these treks, then you should talk about the difficulty level only. The reason behind it is that the places that you explore on both the treks are almost the same. Both of them are situated in the Kumbhu region. You can explore the Sagarmatha National park while this trek and will get a spectacular view of Mount Everest also.
Now, to decide the difficulty level, first, you need to know about the height of the trek. Well, this is at a height of 5, 3850 meters above the sea level, which is less than the Three passes trek. It takes 14 days to complete the
Everest Base Camp Trek, while if you want to complete the Three Passes trek; you need to give your 22 days.
We are not saying that the Everest Base camp is not difficult to complete, but is less in comparison with the former. A guide is needed to go on the Everest Base camp trek also. Here also, you will get 50% less oxygen than the sea level. However, if you are a person who could walk 4-5 hours daily, then you won’t face any problem in completing it.
So, these were all the things that you need to know about both of these trekking sites. With the points that are discussed above, you know the details related to these treks. You can choose any one of them according to the difficulty level, as the places that you will cover in both of them would be the same.
https://www.weramblers.com We Ramblers is a leading Adventure Travel Provider in Bangalore, India organizes trips for all kind travel lovers and mostly adventure trips. As We Ramblers is a community that serves as a platform for the travel enthusiasts. Share your travel stories and meet budding travellers.
Travel Articles1. Kilimanjaro Safari Zanzibar Tour Can Be A Lifetime Tour For You!
Author: Robert Wilson
2. Get Best Experience With Jetblue Airlines Reservations
Author: Hayes Mark
3. Colorful Towns In Europe - Lpo Holidays Lpo Holidays
Author: Vaishnavi Rao
4. Popular Places To Visit In Himachal
Author: Sanyukta Bhatia
5. 10 Places To Visit In Kerala In December 2019
Author: Ann Terena
6. 10 Things To Know About Tsavo West National Park.
Author: City Sighseeing Tours
7. Top Casinos In Las Vegas: (the City That Never Sleeps)
Author: James Smith
8. Why Cambridge City Attracts So Many Visitors - Thanks To Hop On Hop Off Cambridge Bus Tours
Author: Abrar Ali
10. Courier Service In Birmingham
11. What Is Degree Certification Attestation?
12. Romance In Bali For 4 Nights
Author: Vaibhav Tripcultr
13. Luxury Honeymoon In Bali
Author: Vaibhav Tripcultr
14. Cutting Edge Abu Dhabi - Explore The City’s Hottest Modern Attractions
Author: Deepak Nangla
15. Modes Of Private Southend Airport Transfer In London