ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Annapurna Circuit Trek- Should One Do It With Tilicho Lake Or Without It?
A trekking destination becomes good or bad from its highlights. During the
annapurna circuit, one of the most loved places is Tilicho Lake. If one wants to know, whether this trek could be completed without visiting it, then the answer to it is no. We will discuss it in the sections below, but before that, let us focus on a few things related to it, in general.
Important points regarding Annapurna Circuit trek along with Tilicho Lake
• It will take you a minimum of 18 days to complete this trek if you do not skip any of the places in between. After you reach there, you will be standing in a place that is 16142 ft. above sea level.
• The best time to start the Annapurna circuit trek is either in the spring or in the autumn season. You could go in February or mid-June and in September or November. December and January are not safe, as it could be cold there. Also, it is not advisory to go in the month of July and August, as rains might disturb you at that time.
• One needs to carry important items that are required during trekking and these are trekking shoes, sleeping bags, sunglasses, windcheater and other important things like this.
Reasons for which one should explore Tilicho Lake
• The Annapurna circuit trek along with Tilicho Lake starts from the Bhulbhule village and ends at the Kali Gandaki river area. The very first reason for which one should not complete his or her Annapurna Circuit trek without Tilicho Lake is that on the way you will get to see all important places of Nepal.
• Another good thing about this trek is that, Tilicho Lake is known to be the world’s highest lake. It is located in the Manang district and is located on a height of 4919 meters. Now, if you are going to Annapurna circuit trek, you could not afford to leave the Tilicho Lake.
• Generally, the treks are meant for those who love adventure. This is one common thing that you can find on other treks also, but if you are exploring Tilicho Lake, then you will get to witness the beauty of nature in its true form. There are some of the most amazing places on the route. You will cross the Marsyangdi river valley and here you can see Manaslu and Himal Chuli. These places are known for their extremely beautiful surroundings. While exploring these places, you will start your trek from a tropical climate and will end to the snowline. Along with that, the landscapes that you see are just mesmerizing.
• Tilicho lake trek is popular among the people not just because of its natural beauty, but also for some religious reasons. Now, every year, one could see a crowd of Hindu pilgrimage here, across the world. This lake lies in the route to Muktinath temple and the visitors do not want to miss it.
So, these were all the points that prove that if you are doing the Annapurna circuit trek, then it could not be completed if you leave Tilicho Lake. This lake is the one situated at the highest altitude, so if you are visiting here, it would be your once-in-a-lifetime experience. If you are doing the Annapurna circuit trek and not visiting the Tilicho Lake, then you will regret it later. The best part about this lake is that you do not really need to put extra effort into it, as it lies in the same route.
https://www.weramblers.com We Ramblers is a leading Adventure Travel Provider in Bangalore, India organizes trips for all kind travel lovers and mostly adventure trips. As We Ramblers is a community that serves as a platform for the travel enthusiasts. Share your travel stories and meet budding travellers.
Travel Articles1. Kilimanjaro Safari Zanzibar Tour Can Be A Lifetime Tour For You!
Author: Robert Wilson
2. Get Best Experience With Jetblue Airlines Reservations
Author: Hayes Mark
3. Colorful Towns In Europe - Lpo Holidays Lpo Holidays
Author: Vaishnavi Rao
4. Popular Places To Visit In Himachal
Author: Sanyukta Bhatia
5. 10 Places To Visit In Kerala In December 2019
Author: Ann Terena
6. 10 Things To Know About Tsavo West National Park.
Author: City Sighseeing Tours
7. Top Casinos In Las Vegas: (the City That Never Sleeps)
Author: James Smith
8. Why Cambridge City Attracts So Many Visitors - Thanks To Hop On Hop Off Cambridge Bus Tours
Author: Abrar Ali
10. Courier Service In Birmingham
11. What Is Degree Certification Attestation?
12. Romance In Bali For 4 Nights
Author: Vaibhav Tripcultr
13. Luxury Honeymoon In Bali
Author: Vaibhav Tripcultr
14. Cutting Edge Abu Dhabi - Explore The City’s Hottest Modern Attractions
Author: Deepak Nangla
15. Modes Of Private Southend Airport Transfer In London