ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Interesting Facts About Casablanca International Airport
Casablanca Airport is an international airport serving in Casablanca, Morocco and is situated in Nouaceur Province. Being a leading supplier of car hire in Casablanca airport, we are keen to let you know some of the interesting facts about this airport:
It is Morocco’s busiest airport:
There’re 33 airports in Morocco, yet Casablanca International Airport is the busiest of them all with nearly eight million commuters passing through the airport every year. This is why they’re presently expanding the airport to serve more commuters.
It’s the largest airport in Morocco:
Being the largest airport in Morocco, Casablanca International Airport has a network of nearly 100 destinations by 23 airlines & they’re still expanding it at present which makes them the best airport in Morocco.
Airlines & destinations:
Casablanca International Airport is the hub for Jet Fairly, Ram Express, Air Arabia Maroc and Royal Air Marroc. There’re 23 airlines with routes to & from this airport with nearly 100 destinations including Agadir, Jeddah, Marrakech, Dubai and Paris.
Royal Air Maroc is the leading airline:
Royal Air Maroc is the leading airline in this airport which caters 65 percent of the passengers. They’ve the most incoming & outgoing flights to diverse places across the globe.
The busiest months are August & September:
Because of school holidays & Morocco is much more lively during these months, August & September are the busiest months in Casablanca International Airport.
The airport is very convenient and has facilities like bank, post office, foreign exchange, cafeterias, restaurants, VIP lounge, bars, duty free shop, pharmacy, tourist help desk, travel agencies and so much more that you don’t have to go outside if you need anything.
Located 30 kilometers south of Casablanca:
It’s simple to locate the airport particularly if you’re from Casablanca. You just need to take the highway towards Settat, but if you’re coming from northeast Casablanca you need to take the highway towards Marrakesh. Overall, wherever you’re coming from you’ll be able to get to the airport without any problem.
There’s a VIP service membership:
With a VIP membership service, you’ll have access to the VIP lounge, help during check-in and retrieving baggage and boarding help as well.
There’re so many good cafes and restaurants:
If you feel like you need to eat or drink something, there’re so many good cafeterias and restaurants inside the airport. From fast foods to Asian foods the restaurants inside the airport serves a wide range of food services to meet your hunger pang.
Automobiles Articles1. Things To Know About Led Headlight Bulbs With Its Three Major Variants
2. Know The Different Types Of Bike Available
Author: Steve Chorbadjian
3. Checklist To Consider When You Buy A Refurbished Motorcycle
Author: Levi Fysh
4. Why Should You Change To Toyota Hilux Led Headlights?
Author: Hamish Crotty
5. Advantages Of Learning Driving At Safe Hands
Author: Nicholas Manchee
6. How To Get Excellent Offers At Any Servicing Centre At An Affordable Price
Author: Oliver Mertin
7. Explore The Best Parking Services That Are Offered By A Vehicle Storage Company
Author: Ava M Williams
8. How To Dispose Your Car The Safe And Easy Way
Author: Lachlan Ruth
9. How To Dispose Your Car Safely At A Great Exchange Price
Author: Luna Charlotte
10. Why Is Regular Caravan Servicing Important?
Author: Ryan Bulluss
11. Choose A Licensed And Certified Cab Agency For Quick And Safe Local Transfers
Author: Black Corporate
12. Finding The Best Car Repair Service In Your Locale: Points To Remember
Author: CTA Service Centre
13. Top Tips To Save Your Car In The Summer
Author: Liza Jones
14. Diode Dynamics Has The Best Led Light Bars For Trucks
Author: Tara Bloch
15. Tips To Choose The Right Bicycle For You
Author: Steve Chorbadjian