ALL >> Politics >> View Article
Know Your Leader: Shri Mahima J Patel
Sri. Mahima J Patel, an Ex MLA, and son of former Chief Minister of Karnataka Sri. J.H Patel is heading the political party Janatha Dal (United) in Karnataka. An Engineer by education, Shri Mahima J Patel’s hobbies include flying microlight aircraft, traveling across the world, and experiencing different cultures. His core beliefs in integrity, love, and mutual co-operation have helped him achieve personal success and also lead a powerful life. He believes in people’s potential, grit, and equality such as giving equal chances to everyone irrespective of religion, caste, gender, social status, etc.
He is committed towards clean and organic politics and believes in empowering people with similar thought process so that they can defy the political stigma – ‘Only people with money can be successful in electoral politics’. ‘With the shift in people’s perspective, we can restore their faith in governance and political parties’ says Shri Mahima J Patel.
Through JDU, Mr. Patel intends to create good relationships between different communities and other political parties in order to work towards a better tomorrow.
He aims at providing a good environment for the society by focusing on projects to reduce pollution namely, clean air and water, healthy food through organic farming, and production of unadulterated clean food. He plans on revamping infrastructure in rural areas by creating better drainage systems, and underground water reservoirs. He also wants to focus on creating and conserving small forest areas in every Panchayat of Karnataka.
He gives more importance to real-life experience and is of the opinion that knowledge and education should not be confined to the classroom or textbooks.
Be a part of the JDU family!! Become a member today!!
JDU Karnataka is a regional political party in India and Sri Mahima J Patel is taking forward the socialistic principles in Karnataka. Its political position is Centre-left operating on the ideologies of Integral humanism, Secularism, and Socialism. Today, the JD(U) has a prominent presence in Arunachal Pradesh and Bihar, especially with leader Nitish Kumar as the Chief Minister in Bihar. JDU has its presence in Karnataka, Bihar, Delhi, Kerala, Arunachal Pradesh,. JDU Karnataka is headed by Sri. Mahima Patel (Ex MLA and S/o Sri. J.H Patel who served as a chief minister of Karnataka from 1996-1999).For more details visit our Website : http://jdukarnataka.co.in/
Politics Articles1. Political Party In Tamil Nadu
2. Virtual Speech Of Ivanka In Kansas Cancelled Amidst The Protests
Author: Tech Crunch App
3. My India Party
4. Tamilnadu Politicians Name List
5. Shaheen Bagh May Turn Jallianwala Bagh After Delhi Polls: Asaduddin Owaisi
6. Mamata Meeting Modi 'desperate Attempt' To Split Anti-tmc Votes, Says Bjp
Author: heena sharma
7. Know Your Leader: Shekharappa K
8. Tsrtc Strike: Kcr Opened The Deadlock; Says Workers Can Resume Duties
9. Jaganmohan Reddy Behaving Like A Psycho: N Chandrababu Naidu !!
10. Highlights From Chairman’s Speech - Reliance Capital Agm
Author: Ritu Shah
11. Today Latest Entertainment News In India
Author: Avi Das
12. 'चरित्र' की कमजोर भाजपा, 'लक्ष्य की मजबूत' है !
Author: Nilanjay Tiwari
13. Pakistan’s Independence Day On The Border Did Not Exchange Sweets
14. Top 10 Breaking News In India
Author: Avi Das
15. Women Facing The Consequences Of Triple Talaq Will Get Relief: Amit Shah