ALL >> Health >> View Article
Four Reasons To Take Discolored Male Organ Skin Very Seriously
A member is a man’s pride and joy, so it’s why when he sees it looking a little off, he doesn’t think it’s a big deal. Maybe it’s a bit blue and achy or red and painful to the touch. There is a world of things that could be causing it. The most common reason for male organ discoloration is Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation or mild bruising. However, there are other times when genital skin discoloration is a warning signal of something dangerous that needs medical attention now! Here's four dangerous, and sometimes mortal, reasons for a man to keep a close watch on the rainbow of colors that may affect his member.
1) Genital Cancer. Yes, cancer is probably one of the scariest words in existence but trying to ignore it doesn’t make it go away. Discolored male organ skin is the first sign of genital cancer. The discoloration can happen anywhere, including under the foreskin, so men who are not circumcised should be sure to retract the foreskin regularly to monitor any skin issues. Other signs of genital cancer include reddish rash, sour-smelling discharge, lumps, pain in the member, thickening of the ...
... genital skin, and flat, bluish-brown growths. See a doctor immediately for a physical exam.
2) Hematomas. A hematoma is a serious bruise that’s gone too far. How can a man tell the difference between a bruise and a hematoma? A bruise is generally a darkening of the skin to a dark purple, blue, or green tint. A hematoma, on the other hand, takes on the same hue, yet becomes lumpy as blood pools below it. This can lead to a very severe loss of blood flow, which is quite dangerous. See a doctor immediately to prevent the rupture of a major genital vein. In the meantime, use icepacks to bring down swelling and ibuprofen to deal with any pain.
3) Stevens-Johnson Syndrome – The disease is a lesser-known, but desperately serious issue. It is technically an allergic reaction to something, usually a based medication such as anticonvulsants, antipsychotics, sulfa-based antibiotics, and even OTC pain relievers like naproxen and ibuprofen. The rash is a very specific purple color. If it progresses to sores and peeling skin, head to the emergency room immediately. This reaction can lead to death if not treated quickly. Expect some time in the hospital as Stevens-Johnson Syndrome requires a full range of professional care, which usually takes place in a burn unit or ICU to give an idea of the severity of the cause. Patients will have to stay in the hospital until they grow new skin, and the infection is completely gone, which can take several weeks or months.
4) Zoon’s Balanitis – Balanitis is a somewhat common issue among men. However, Zoon’s Balanitis is a nonthreatening illness that can last from months to years. Zoon’s mostly affects middle-aged to elderly men with uncircumcised members. The first sign is a smooth, shiny genital skin discoloration of an orange-to red or reddish-brown patch on the head of the member. The patch will grow over time if not treated. This can lead to pain, tenderness, issues with foreskin retractions, and the inability to have relations as it is too painful. It is thought to be caused by poor hygiene, smegma stones, excessive rubbing, and, potentially, HPV. Treatment is most often a prescribed high-potency corticosteroid cream or a CO2 laser.
How to Prevent Discolored Male Organ Skin
Preventing male organ discoloration doesn’t have to be hard; it’s quite easy with a few practical steps. First, schedule and attend annual check-ups. Second, conduct a weekly member self-exam to take note of any irregularities or pain. Third, protect the member from bumps and bruising that can result from intense sports or rougher relations.
Finally, a comprehensive daily grooming regimen will keep a member so healthy that any abnormal skin coloration or texture issues will be noticed immediately for fast treatment. Wash the member regularly with a mild cleanser, giving special attention to all the folds of the genital area. Rinse thoroughly and pat or air dry. Seal the deal with a specially formulated genital health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) to hydrate and nurture the member. These specifically created crèmes provide vitamins and nutrients like vitamins A, B5, C, D, and E topically to encourage strong skin and cellular function. Amino acids like L-Arginine and L-Carnitine help to safe-guard the member from nerve damage and promote healthy blood flow. This extra step supports member vitality and results in exemplary overall genital health.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Cbd Against Essential Tremor & Its Antioxidant Properties
Author: Mohsin beg
2. Tips For Finding A Good Neurologist In Mumbai
Author: Dr. Kharkar
3. Focus On Hearing Wellness In 2021
4. Consider These Home Remedies For Kidney Stone And Recover Fast
Author: peter roy
5. Should Pregnant Women Get The Covid-19 Vaccine?
6. What Is The Role Of Certified Nursing Assistant In Healthcare Team?
Author: Addi long
7. Why Upper And Lower Eyelid Surgery Md Appeal When Your Eyelids Start Drooping
Author: Sarah Morris
8. Using Massage In Business To Strengthen Business
Author: Ethan Robort
9. Get Proper Control Over Your Sleep Disorder
10. Transplant Diagnostics Market To Reach Usd 5.5 Billion By 2025 – Increasing Number Of Transplant Procedures
Author: Rama Sharma
11. The Dos And Don’ts Of Double Masking
Author: Apurva Gargava
12. What Are My Options For Teeth Whitening? Explain By Brampton Dentist
13. How To Use Laminar Flow Hood For Laboratory
Author: Airtech Equipment Pte Ltd
14. How To Decrease Rejected Medical Claims
15. Regular Dental Check-up - What To Expect
Author: Nisha Dhankhar