ALL >> Sports >> View Article
Victor Bravesword 12: The Classic All-round Racket For Advanced Players
One of the most consistently popular and top-ranking rackets is the Victor Bravesword 12 badminton racket. In one word: classic. Launched in 2010, it was used by several badminton champions including Lee Yong Dae and Yoo Yeon Seong. It is still one of the most popular racket options for intermediate and advanced badminton players across the world. If you are thinking of buying your next badminton racket, consider Victor BRS-12 to be your trustworthy weapon of choice.
Victor Bravesword 12 Racket: Comprehensive Review
Made with Ultra High Modolus Graphite and Nano Resin, the frame and shaft of Victor Bravesword 12 can withstand high pressure and deliver accurate and precise shots.
The racket comes in stunning blue color, preferred by the Korean badminton team. You will find white and black decals on the racket that add to its look. The company has also launched a subtle red version of the racket called Victor Bravesword 12N racket.
1. Weight/Grip Size: 3U/G5, 4 (G2, 3) and 4U/G5 (G2)
With BRS-12 blue badminton racket, you can choose a model depending on your choice and preferences.
2. Stiffness: Medium
BS-12 racket has a score of 3/5 for shaft flexibility. It means that the racket is not very stiff but offers medium stiffness and decent maneuverability.
3. String Tension: 3U：≦ 30 lbs., and 4U: ≦ 28 lbs.
You can easily string the racket at a higher string tension to gain more control and accuracy. Choosing a higher string tension will not affect the racket frame. Whether you want a strung Victor Bravesword 12 racket or want to choose an unstrung option, the choice is yours. You will find that online badminton stores offer you multiple options to customize your racket.
4. Balance: Even-Balance
As the racket has an even balance, it is touted as one of the best all-rounder rackets in the market today. It is very useful for players who want a racket that delivers in all areas. If you want a decent all-round racket for league matches or recreational games, you won’t be disappointed with the Victor BS-12 blue racket.
5. Length: 675 mm
It is slightly longer than other average rackets that have a length of 665-670 mm. The extra-long Victor Bravesword 12 offers more power in comparison to shorter rackets. But in order to seek the maximum advantage, you need the skills to maneuver it. And, that’s why; you need to have intermediate-to-advanced skills.
Why is Bravesword 12 still popular today?
Let’s understand what makes Bravesword 12 racket so popular among players. With comprehensive product specifications and in-depth information, you will be able to make a decision. Victor, the badminton equipment giant, has used the following technologies in the racket:
1. SWORD for faster response – Just like its name, the technology helps in cutting the air like a sword. The diamond-shaped aero-dynamic sword design of the racket allows you to reduce air resistance and improve the swing speed.
2. INNER WAVES for a large sweet spot - The Bravesword 12 badminton racket has an extended sweet spot that delivers more stability and maneuverability. It ensures that your shots are far more accurate than before.
3. SHOCKLESS for reduced shock impact – Victor promises a reduction in shock impact with the technology. Special materials are used in the racket head (located at 3 and 9’o clock) that absorbs shock better and delivers stable shots every time.
4. NANO TEC for durability – By distributing nano-sized particles to combat the vacant space between carbon fiber materials, the BRS-12 racket comes with additional stiffness. It means the racket will be more durable without you having to face the problem of distorted frames.
Comparing Victor Bravesword 12 Racket with others
a. Victor Bravesword 12 vs. Victor JS10
The JetSpeed series was launched as a successor to the popular Bravesword rackets. And that is why the majority of JetSpeed rackets, including JetSpeed 12, JS10 and JS10-Q badminton racquets are compared with Victor Bravesword 12.
If you consider Victor JetSpeed 10 racket, it is a complete package. It delivers well on strength, speed and power. However, you must remember that the racket has a stiff flex and compact head. If you choose Victor Bravesword 12, you will be able to string the racket at a very high string tension. So, it all depends on your preferences. If you want a light-weight racket with extra-stiff flex, choose the JetSpeed 10 racket.
b. Victor BS12 vs. Arcsaber 11
You will find that players compare Victor Bravesword 12 to Yonex Arcsaber 11 constantly. ARC11 racquet is a good all-rounder racket like Victor Bravesword 12. However, BS-12 racket is faster than its competitor. It has a faster swing and is more flexible. Arcsaber 11 badminton racket is stiffer and definitely packs more power to play smashes. If you prefer a slightly heavy racket, you can opt for Arcsaber 11. It all comes down to your preference for different brands and playing style.
Comparisons with different rackets will tell you that Victor Bravesword 12 badminton racket is a very fast racket. Its aerodynamic frame helps you swing the racket at a quicker rate. You will feel minimal vibrations and the even-balance of the racket will ensure that your hands do not get tired during the game. It is very easy to use once you have adequate skills in the game and you practice your shots with the racket.
Remember that it is an all-round racket and that’s what it does best!
Do you want to buy the classic Victor Bravesword 12 badminton racket? Or are you interested in Yonex Arcsaber 11 racquet? Shop online, by choosing the best online badminton store and get 100% authentic badminton rackets at the best prices.
Turning passion into profession! Growing up, sports have always been a big part of my life. And, I feel grateful to be working with a world-class badminton equipment authorized distributor that is making sure that people are getting off the couch and on the court. At Nydhi.com, we constantly strive to improve your game and take you to the next level with quality badminton equipment.
Sports Articles1. How To Earn Money From Fantasy Cricket Apps
Author: Neeraj Bhatt
2. Are You Facing Problems On A Judo Carpet?
Author: Joseph Kevin
3. Ipl 2020 News Latest News And Updates On Ipl 2020
Author: sachin kumar
4. Try Tenkara Rods To Get Fresh Fishing Contents
Author: Rogers Stevens
5. The Benefits Of Electric Bikes
Author: Joe Davis
6. Indulging In Online Sports Betting Malaysia – Some Information
Author: M99New Online Casino
7. Buying The Best Football Boots For My Team
Author: Lily Johnson
8. Here Are Some Ways To Take Your Kids To Their Swimming Lessons And Make It Fun
Author: Peter Goldman
9. Boxing And Mma Sparring Partners Now Available Online Worldwide
10. How Can Pick The Best Chess Set For Me?
Author: Jane Smith
11. Water Bottles With Filters
Author: Adventure Gears
12. Camping Tents
Author: Adventure Gears
13. Sports News:cricket News,hockey News,football News,latest Sports Updates
14. Kansas City Chiefs Schedule, Watch Online, News Update
15. Factors To Consider When You Are Purchasing Tatami Eva Mats
Author: Joseph Kevin