ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Looking For Spicy Chicken Recipes? Try Spicy Masala Chicken Gravy!
Masala chicken recipe is a great way to enjoy your Saturday evening. After the whole week of hard work, you need at least one day to enjoy a perfect dinner! After all, you deserve peaceful and enjoyable time with the perfect weekend dinner. This article will help you with the recipe of masala chicken that is best served with tandoori roti or butter naan.
Before you start preparing this recipe, make sure you have all the ingredients in your kitchen, so that you do not have to run for them last minute. Let’s start with the ingredients.
Ingredients of one of the spicy masala chicken recipes
1.Dry Spices: salt, red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, pepper corns, poppy seeds
2. Mustard seeds
3. Cumin seeds
4. Sliced onions
5. Minced tomatoes
6. Washed 1 kg chicken
7. Curry leaves
8. Refined oil/ghee
9. Fine paste of ginger and garlic
10. Grated coconut
Now, to start with the recipe, wash the chicken thoroughly and keep it aside for a while. Take a frying pan and add 5 tablespoon of oil or ghee. Add all the dry spices along with ginger and garlic paste. Once the spices are cooked properly, add the grated coconut and 1 cup of water. Grind the same and make a paste.
Now take a wok and add oil again. Once the oil is heated, add cumin seeds, mustard seeds and poppy seeds. Add the sliced onions and grinded paste along with the chicken. Mix it well. Once the chicken is half cooked, add the minced tomatoes and close the wok with a lid. Let the chicken cook completely.
After few minutes, you will see the oil floating on top, which means that the chicken is perfectly cooked. Take the curry out in a dish and serve the same with delicious rotis.
If you are planning an evening with your friends, you can serve this recipe of chicken masala with different starters as well. On the side, you can prepare Raita, salad and some dessert. Some of the perfect dessert that goes with chicken recipes is gulab jamun, rasgulla, kheer or Shahi Tukda. So call all your friends and surprise them with this delicious recipe. If they love chicken curry and spicy food, this is a perfect combination of both.
Author Bio: I am Samidha and my husband is a big fan of spicy chicken recipes. So I tried spicy masala chicken last week, and now, he asks me to prepare the same when we have some guests over.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Try A Delicious Dry Rub For Lamb Chops
Author: Mike Hernandez
2. Prepare Healthy Recipes And Stay Healthy With Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3. Handmade Atta Cookies Manufacturer-eminent Global
4. Great Food Essentially Builds, Nurtures & Reforms Our Mood (explained)
5. Schezwan Masala Dosa Recipe: A Healthy Option For Your Kids
6. Tips To Consider While Eating Beef Jerky In Restaurants
Author: Empire Jerky
7. Special Cakes For Delivery In Chennai
8. Want To Make Your Dinner Special? Go With This Guide (explained)
9. Two Important Factors That Lead Us To Happiness & Fulfillment (explained)
10. Real & Lovely Treat Is Cake (explained)
11. Soan Papdi, Motichoor Ladoo & Mohanthal Sweet (try Them Because You Will Love It)
12. Bergen County Restaurants With Private Rooms
Author: Brick House
13. Delicious Handmade Jeera Cookies Available At Dubai
14. Smax Has Max Vg E-liquid For Sale
Author: Anthony Le
15. Eminent Global- Handmade Cookies Suppliers In Dubai