ALL >> Education >> View Article
Mba In Business Analytics Is The Real Deal And Here’s Why
In contemporary businesses, there is a big emphasis on statistical analysis. It helps in better decision-making, uncovers fresh insights, increases sales, and improves financial efficiency. To avail all of these benefits, companies hire professionals who have an understanding of business analytics, i.e., business analysts.They explore the organization’s data, carry out statistical analysis, and contemplate companies to make data-driven decisions. But, how do they develop this detailed understanding? Through an MBA in Business Analytics.
It is a two-year postgraduate management course that covers the what, the why, and the how of business analytics. With its increasing use in modern-day business operations, you should know the reasons why this program is the real deal in the 21st century.
1. Rising demand for business analysts
Since companies invest a lot in improving their processes in IT and other businesses, they expect to see returns on these investments. As a result, they look to hire professionals who can map the flow of information around these businesses and produce quantifiable results. Hence, the real purpose of the rising demand of business analysts, who play a critical role in delivering this information. Moreover, it’s a job that cannot be automated, given the technicalities involved in explaining the information to an average employee. Therefore, business analysts become important assets for their companies and have total job security.
2. Expanding roles in Business Analytics
Earlier, the job description of a business analyst was more centered towards understanding data and presenting it to the management. The valuable skills required to extract this data from a given set of information was left to a data scientist. However, business analysts now assume more responsibilities in gathering data thanks to an MBA in Analytics. The course covers tools such as R, Tableau, and SPSS in-depth. It helps business analysts acquire requisite skills to create data algorithms, and understand concepts such as Regression and Modelling. This advancement has blurred the lines between a Business Analyst and Data Scientist. As a result, this encourages companies to hire the former for a broader role in the organization.
3. Make a successful career in IT
The IT sector is undoubtedly India’s biggest industry, with its market size, grew to a whopping US$ 181 billion in 2018-19. You not only stand a chance to work in this ever-thriving industry but also lead a fruitful career in it. How so? By the power of data science.
Today, IT companies expect MBA graduates to understand data science, its nuances, and the knowledge of using data to solve business problems and deliver results. For example, they expect a business analyst to use R for spotting market trends and presenting that data in a meaningful manner for the consumption of business and IT departments of an organization. By pursuing an MBA in Business Analytics, you can master these data science languages. Thus, you will become a significant asset for your company and possibly an authoritative figure in the IT industry.
If you wish to pursue this course, opt for Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology. It is one of the top colleges for an MBA in Pune concerning data science.
Education Articles1. Digital Marketing Institute In Udaipur
2. Top 5 Blockchain Development Companies That Ranked In 2020
Author: Block chain council
3. Choosing The Best Higher Education University Is Still A Dilemma For Many.edited
Author: Annu Shrivastava
4. Education Policy Of India 2020
Author: My schoolr
5. Guidance In Your Journey To Prepare For Cpa And Cma
Author: Miles Education
6. Develop Career In Data Analytics With Tableau
Author: Tobi Marsh
7. Trending Project Topics For Final Year Students At A Glance
Author: Chidiebere Chibuike
8. 6 Tips To Learn Better From Virtual Classrooms
Author: Swarnprastha Public School
9. 6 Expert Tips To Learn Digital Marketing Course Online In India
Author: keerthi vasan
10. Technology Has Evolved The Way We Learn: Exploring The Pros & Cons
Author: JP International School
11. 7 Expert Tips To Clear Fmge/mci Exam In First Attempt
12. Why Is Australia The Best Study Destination And How Can An Education Consultant In Melbourne Help
Author: Echoes Education
13. Oracle Fusion Financials Online Training | Oracle Fusion Financials Training | Hyderabad
Author: Rainbow Institute
14. Everything About Company Secretary Course
Author: Anoop Jain
15. Gujarat Board Gseb Hsc 12th Result 2020
Author: Nimish Narshana