ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Ibiza Holidays Allow You To Explore Fantastic Attractions
A beautiful Spanish island located in the Mediterranean Sea, Ibiza is the third-largest of all the Balearic Islands and is renowned for its exciting nightlife and EDM (Electronic Dance Music) events. Some of the island's prominent clubs and bars have become extremely popular with the tourists who visit the island quite often. Those who've had enough of the wild parties and wish to spend some quiet moments away from the crowds can head to the island's gorgeous beaches. Families and elderly tourists can have some interesting things to explore in Ibiza Town.
They can also choose to tour the rural interior of this Spanish island.
One of the places you'll get to explore during your Ibiza holidays is Dalt Villa, which is the oldest and the highest part of Ibiza Town. It is surrounded by strong fortifications that were constructed during the 16th century by the Holy Roman Emperor, Charles V. The walls offered great resistance to the attacks by the Berber pirates and other invading forces. While touring this part of Ibiza, you can also visit the seven bastions. Among them is the Santa Lucia bastion, which gives you the chance to savour awe-inspiring views of the harbour and the old fishing district.
Yet another interesting attraction on this Spanish island is the Ibiza Cathedral or the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Snows. The history of this cathedral dates back to the 13th century when it was first established. Over the years, several changes were made to the original structure, resulting in the existing building. The deteriorating condition of the church in the 18th century led the authorities to carry out some heavy refurbishment works. You can witness many works of art while on your visit to this cathedral, such as the Gothic monstrance made in the late 14th century by Francesc Marti.
When you're on the lookout for beaches, don't forget to visit Playa d’en Bossa, which is the longest on this Spanish island. During the summer season, it becomes no less than a paradise for the young crowds. There are several places where you can get some delicious local delicacies when you begin to feel hungry. You'll find an excellent combination of beaches and nightclubs upon visiting San Antonio, the second-largest town of Ibiza. The promenade located in this town would be the best place to enjoy your favourite drink and watch some delightful sights of the surroundings.
The northern tip of the island of Ibiza is home to a pine forest and farmland along with small holiday communities scattered around the coves. You can wear a sturdy pair of shoes and hike on the trail, which begins from Portinatx and goes all the way to Punta Moscarter Lighthouse. This lighthouse built in the 1970s has a height of 52 metres, making it the tallest man-made structure in this part of the world. The trek, which takes you through junipers and pine shrubs, can be quite challenging. However, the photos that you get to take from the headland would make the entire journey worthwhile.
Travel Articles1. West Croydon Minicabs & Airport Transfer | 02086864545 | Cabhoo Minicabs Croydon.
2. Bachelor Or Bachelorette Parties In San Antonio With A Cheap Limo Service Near Me
Author: Limo Service DC
3. Things You Must Know Before Moving To New Zealand
Author: Sumit Goyal
4. Get Rid Of Your Travel Woes By Hiring Air Charter Services
Author: Club One Air
5. Kheerganga Trek An Exquisite Walk In Hiamalayas
Author: Karandeep Singh
6. Swaraj Mazda Hire In Bangalore || Swaraj Mazda Rentals In Bangalore || 09019944459
7. Hot Air Balloon Ride In Tennessee- An Incredible Holiday And Travel Destination
Author: Robert Jason
8. United Airlines Reservations Official Site
9. Best Rent A Car Services In Islamabad
Author: Pak Car Rentals
10. Places To Visit In North America By Considering Spirit Airlines Reservations
Author: Chrish Smith
11. Gai Jatra – A Journey Of The City And Heavens
Author: Nepa Booking
12. 10 Essential Tips To Know Before Taking The Kailash Mansarovar Yatra
13. Exotic India Wildlife Tours With Bespoke India Holidays
14. Know Everything About The Grand Canyon Of India
Author: Liamtra Travellers
15. The One Day Picnic Resort Around Bangalore
Author: Rohan Kumar