ALL >> Health >> View Article
What Is Invisalign And How Does It Work?
Invisalign is a series of custom-made clear plastic aligners that help straighten your abnormal teeth.
You may have seen various advertisements on TV or Youtube admiring about Invisalign. Well, it is worth admiring because, for years, people have been looking for the alternative of metal braces, which is also used to straighten teeth. Not because it does not work but look ugly leave aside the problem of food getting stuck into it. Invisalign has provided the solution to all problems. It is transparent, does not look ugly, one can't even tell someone is wearing Invisalign, food does not get stuck into it, and more importantly, it is effective.
How does Invisalign work?
Invisalign is a series of custom-made clear plastic aligners that help shift your teeth into proper position. It puts pressure on specific parts of your teeth to slowly move them to the right position. It is a type of orthodontic treatment that focuses on straightening teeth without using metal braces.
The process of getting Invisalign is simple. Your dentist creates your overall treatment plan and will be with you at every step of treatment. Your dentist schedules an appointment for a consultation. Your dentist will check your teeth, ask questions about your oral health, explain what you can expect, and take impressions of your mouth. After taking the impression, your dentist custom made aligners for your mouth for the best fit.
Cost of Invisalign
Invisalign is a costly procedure and cost you around $3000 to $7500. The factors that decide the cost is the extent of the alignment require and how many aligners you need throughout the treatment. Your dentist can give you a better estimate of the price because the cost varies depending on the individual. However, you can expect to pay anywhere $3000 to $8000 for Invisalign in Springfield.
If you compare it with the cost of regular braces, it is not too high. Metal braces will cost you around $2500 to $6000 and still looks ugly. More importantly, most dental insurance plans cover Invisalign. Check how much your insurance company pays and how much you have to pay. If cost is a concern for you, you can also talk to your dentist about payment in installments. Many dentists offer flexible monthly payment plans to spread out Invisalign cost over a longer period.
Advantages of Invisalign
Invisalign offers a vast range of advantages. It is transparent and does not look ugly. You can wear it without worrying about distorting the appearance of your smile. You can take the aligners out to eat and brush your teeth. You don’t have to worry about food getting stuck. In simple words, Invisalign is a super comfortable and easy-to-use alternative to metal braces.
So are you ready to get Invisalign in Springfield?
Dulac Dental of Springfield offers dental care services such as dental implants, Invisalign, endodontics, veneers, cosmetic restorations, dentures, CEREC crowns, and 3d X-Ray / CBCT, etc. in Springfield, Virginia. To know more, visit https://www.dulacdds.com/services-item/general-dentistry/.
Health Articles1. Make Use Ice Packs- Relieve Muscle Pain
2. Continuously Improve Yourself (explained)
3. 5 Signs You're Dehydrated
Author: Pacific Medical Care
4. Supplier Of Braces In Las Vegas
Author: Calvin Carey
5. Should You Have Your Wisdom Teeth Removed?
Author: Paulo Pinho
6. Supplements And Their Health Benefits
Author: nancy smith
7. Psoriasis Treatment In Ayurveda
Author: Ambika Nayak
8. A Male Organ Diary Can Aid Male Organ Care
Author: John Dugan
9. Best Transarterial Radioembolisation Treatment Center At Haryana
10. Veterinary Vaccines Marketglobal Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
11. Urgent Care Center Marketglobal Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
12. Skin Perfusion Pressure Testing Device Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size
13. Proteomics Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
14. Leukemia Therapeutics Marketglobal Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities, And M
15. In-vivo Toxicology Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities