ALL >> Health >> View Article
Male Release: Everything You Need To Know About Perceived Release Volume Reduction
Instead of the exuberant firehose of his youth, a man may find himself moving to a spurting trickle when it comes to his love goo. What once was a thunderous tremor through the body upon release is now a meek and mild jerk without a lot of fanfare. When that happens, a man may have a weak hard-on or perceived release volume reduction. Male release is a simple but involved process that can age over time. If a man believes he may be experiencing weak release, then he should continue reading.
Perceived Release Volume Reduction (PRVR)
PRVR, or weak release, is likely an effect of growing older. Just as other parts of the body weaken and change, so does a man’s reproductive center. Men may experience less force and less fluid when reaching their peak as they age. However, this is entirely subjective since it is the man himself who notices the change.
This perceived reduction in volume during seed release means a man believes that he releases less seed than he once did. PRVR is quite common in men. There are several things that can cause PRVR, such as:
- Cancer treatment (especially prostate related)
... - Issues with male hormone production
- Medications used for enlarged prostates, depression, and high blood pressure
- Sack issues that lead to a reduced level of or no male hormone production
The Basics of Male Seed Release
Male release releases seed from a man’s body through his member. The process happens in two stages:
1) Emission – Seed collects in the urethral bulb at the base of the member.
2) Expulsion – The muscles in the urethra contract to push the seed out of the member.
Weak release is mostly subjective, meaning only the person releasing notices it. Release intensity varies from man to man. While release may feel less than strong to a man, it may not be very much of a problem if it doesn’t affect his sensual satisfaction. For some men, a weak release doesn’t feel as good as strong one.
Treating Weak Release
There are several ways to treat weak release. Treatment will be dependent upon what is believed to have caused PRVR. There are some medications that can help weak hard-on. If it’s diabetes-related, then a man should try getting his diabetes under control first before trying other methods. Men can also try Kegel exercises to help control release and give it more force.
If a man is looking to boost his seed production, there are several things he can do, including:
- Exercise moderately and regularly. Try not to hit it too hard, though, because that can have the reverse effect.
- Get seven to nine hours of shut-eye each night.
- Watch the scale – obesity can reduce not only the quantity but also the quality of seed.
- Stop smoking.
- Add more antioxidants to the diet, including selenium, lycopene, and vitamins C and E.
- Say no to trans fats.
A visit to a trusted doctor is the first step for men with weak release. The doctor will give a man the appropriate steps for treatment.
In the meantime, one way a man can keep his member in prime form is to use a male organ health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) with vitamins C and E, as well as other critical nutrients to promote male organ health. Find an oil with alpha lipoic acid and L-arginine as well to boost blood flow and hard-on strength while getting an antioxidant forcefield, keeping the male organ healthy and youthful.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Harmony Pro Xl Laser: The Best Solution For All Of Your Aesthetic Needs
Author: Priya Shah
2. Laboratory Information Management System (lims) Market Is Set To Be Driven By The Technological Advancements In Lims Offerings
3. Snus Online Kaufen Und Tipps Zur Auswahl Des Richtigen Produkts
4. Nephrologist In Vijayawada
Author: Dr. Anvesh Golla
5. 7 Types And Nutritional Value Of Black Fruit
6. The Glycemic Index Of Wheat
7. Global Cell Dissociation Market Analysis, Trends, Business Opportunities And Forecast To 2021 – 2026
8. In Vivo Toxicology Market Opportunities, Business Forecast To 2025
9. Sepsis Diagnostics Market Valued At ~$510 Million In 2021 And Is Anticipated To Grow At A Healthy Cagr Of 9% By 2026
10. Hospitals In Delhi | Mangalam Hospital
Author: Mangalam Hospitals
11. Laboratory Information Management System Market Opportunities, Business Forecast To 2026
12. 10 Health Benefits And Nutritional Value Of Green Millet
Author: thomas brown
14. Neurologist In Battle Creek | Holistic Comprehensive Brain Health Care
Author: Behavioral Healthcare
15. Lungs Detox Diet Plan