ALL >> Computers >> View Article
How To Fix Ntoskrnl.exe Bsod Blue Screen Error
People do face Blue Screen on their device, which leads towards Ntoskrnl.exe. To avoid such things, you need to follow the steps of this blog carefully.
Here are some common symptoms:
1. The computer runs slow.
2. Sudden system reboots.
3. A lot of CPU usage and overheating is high.
In the end, at the device boot, people get the error stating ‘ntoskrnl.exe file is missing.
The method of fixing BSOD Caused by Ntoskrnl.Exe on Windows 10 device
Look at the given below points properly.
Firstly, you need to update the drivers.
Then, use a scan with the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool.
1. After that, use the System File Checker (SFC)/CHKDSK scan.
2. Next, you have to overclocking settings for the devices.
3. Then, install Windows updates.
4. After that, you have to do a system restore.
5. Lastly, look for your hardware.
Method 1: Scan with the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool
1. Firstly, you need to close every open window.
2. Then, visit the Start menu.
3. After that, write ‘Windows Memory Diagnostic’ on the search ...
4. Next, press the option that gets displayed in the results list.
5. Then, press ‘Restart now and check for problems’ option.
6. After that, give time to your system to restart and scan to happen fully. It might take some time.
7. As soon as the scan gets over, you shall get the results whenever you sign in to your system.
Method 2: Use System File Checker
Follow the given below points one after the other.
1. Firstly, press on the Start menu.
2. Then, write ‘CMD’ into the search box.
3. After that, you need to do a right-click on the Command Prompt window.
4. Next, note that you shall get a confirmation dialog.
5. Then, press on the ‘Yes’ option.
6. Next, copy and paste ‘sfc/scannow’ in the window.
7. After that, tap on Enter button. If you select for writing the phrase, then ensure space between ‘sfc’ and ‘/scannow.’
8. Then, give time for the scan to get over.
Method 3: Installing Windows Updates
1. Firstly, tap the combination of Windows+I buttons on your keyboard for launching the Settings application.
2. Then, press on Update and Security.
3. After that, choose Window which displays.
4. Then, press on ‘Next.’
5. After that, choose a restore point.
6. Lastly, do according to the on-screen instruction.
Congratulations! You have been able to fix Ntoskrnl.Exe BSOD Blue Screen error code on your device with the help of this blog.
Aida Martin is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cybersecurity, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. She writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.
IT expert having deep knowledge about PC antivirus products. Mainly researching and writing blogs. https://askmeyp.com/ | https://m4activate.co.uk/ | https://n4setup.co.uk/
Computers Articles1. The Importance Of A Network Security Audit
2. The Most Useful Microsoft Word Hints To Help You Get More Done
3. Work Better In Word, Excel, And Outlook With These Tips And Techniques
4. Time-saving Points To Make Your Workers Be More Efficient Using Microsoft Office
5. Microsoft Office Tips: An Overview
6. Guide To Windows 10
7. How Do I Get Assistance In Windows 10?
8. May 2021, Yes You Can Buy Windows 10 At The Best Price
9. How To Make The Most Of Windows 10
10. Windows 10 And Its Few Tricks Up Its Sleeve
11. In One Hour Or Less, Learn How To Set Up A New Windows 10 Pc Perfectly
12. Top 10 Reasons Why Cloud Migration Is Important?
13. The Keyword Research Tips That Will Take Your Seo To The Next Level
Author: Hire SEO Freelancer
14. Aol Mail Login | Sign In Aol Mail | Aol Mail
15. All In One Funeral Home Software
Author: Nathan White