ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Commercial Vehicle Loans And Construction Equipment Loans
Sakthi Finance has been actively involved in supporting and fueling the dreams of countless commercial vehicle operators since 1955. Enabling the growth of a customer from a single-vehicle operator to a fleet owner is the goal around which the business is structured.
Commercial Vehicle Finance
We refinance all types of used commercial vehicles up to 15 years old aiming to meet customized requirements with speed and flexibility. Funding shall be made through easy documentation to Individuals, Property concerns, Partnership firms and Private/Public limited companies, etc. Also offer Tyre loans, Top-up loans and Third-party settlement to the existing customers who have an excellent repayment track record.
Construction Equipment Finance
Sakthi Finance funding Back-hoe loaders, excavators, cranes and other construction equipment to experienced contractors with contract works from state / central PWD for national high ways road works, dams & bridges, Registered contractors for civil construction works of state / central public sector undertakings, Market hire customers with experience greater than 2 years in hiring / owning / operating earth moving equipment with satisfactory repayment track record, Captive use mining activity in own quarries producing blue metal aggregates.
Investing / Finance Articles1. Check Gift Card Balance Using Online Discover Gift Cards
Author: Discover Gift Cards
2. Should You Be Taking Loan Against Property?
3. How To Make Repaying Home Loans Easier?
4. How Should You Decide The Tenure For The Repayment Of Your Home Loan?
5. Basics Of Borrowing And Repaying Loans.
6. Guide To Managed My Vanilla Gift Cards
Author: Vanilla Gift
7. बँक ऑफ महाराष्ट्रतर्फे कोविड पतपुरवठा सहाय्य
Author: sameer shah
8. Did You Know These Facts About Fixed Deposit?
Author: John Judge
9. How To Send Money From Europe To India? 3 Simple Steps You Should Follow
Author: Reuben Williams
10. Why Are Nbfcs Great For Borrowing Loans Amid Covid-19 Pandemic?
11. Top Factors That Determine Your Mortgage Interest Rate
Author: Rahul Kumar
12. What Are The Benefits Of Taking Loan Against Property?
13. How To Get A Business Loan In 5 Simple Steps
14. All-you-need-to-know Before Deciding Your Home Loan Tenure!
15. 5 Myths About Small Business Loans Debunked