ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Holiday Apartments Queensland
Blue Ocean apartment in Palm beach, NSW, and Blue Ocean Apartment can accommodate 5 members. Plan your next group vacation here and enjoy the benefit of being able to spend time together with space to enjoy peaceful moments alone. The southern end of Palm Beach is an amazing place to stay and with a focus on young families and affordable water front holiday accommodation, Blue Ocean Apartment is a 5 star* 2 bedroom apartment loaded with all the extra's families with young children need as well as extras for the not so young, to make your holiday easy and relaxing. On entering the apartment you will immediately see holiday views of palms, beach, sand and surf. Opening the sliding doors lets the ocean sounds and the cool sea breeze fill the apartment giving you the feeling that you have arrived at your beach holiday. Blue Ocean Apartment is recently renovated with a large, modern open plan kitchen family area, main bedroom with ensuite and second bedroom with 2 single beds. Both bathrooms have also been given a contemporary makeover. The new queen ensemble was chosen for its cool fabric comfort top. Two three seater leather lounges allow you to stretch out and enjoy the cool sea breeze drifting through the sliding doors while you relax and enjoy the 46" LED TV or the ever changing ocean views. The fully equipped kitchen should make holiday dining easy. All rooms offer impressive views of the beach, Surfers skyline, and with Currumbin Rock and lagoon pool just around the corner. There are 2 balconies, a large balcony opening off the family room and another smaller one off the main bedroom. Attention to detail to ensure your holiday is relaxed and easy has been the driving factor for the owners so the apartment is filled with those little extra touches that will make all the difference to your holiday enjoyment. In addition to this the complex foyer has recently been fully renovated providing easy access to the pool area directly from the main entrance area with much improved wheel chair access to the fabulous heated pool and spar facilities from the main entrance and lifts.
Apartment Features Include:
- 2 Bedrooms - Sleeps Max 5 people - (1 x Queen, 2 x singles plus 1 fold-away bed )
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and electric oven.
- Large open plan living/dining room with 6 seater dining table.
- Main bathroom with shower, toilet and laundry facilities
- Ensuite to main bedroom.
- 1 x 46' LED TV and Blue Ray DVD player in lounge plus 26' LED in main bedroom.
- Large balcony with outdoor seating.
- Secure single car parking space located underground.
- Portacot, Fold-away bed, Phil & Teds pram, high chair, side rail for single bed, kids cutlery etc.
- Funky Pool side BBQ kit allowing effortless pool side catering and entertaining.
If you want a great family holiday in Wooli this holiday home with sea view will be perfect for you.
For more visit: http://www.blueoceanapartment.com.au/
Blue Ocean Apartment is one of the top luxury water front holiday accommodation in Palm Beach on the Gold Coast, offering comfortable and relaxing waterfront holidays in the picturesque spot of New South Wales.
Travel Articles1. Exploring Everything That’s In It With Hop On Hop Off Bath Tours
Author: Abrar Ali
2. Look At The Best Treks In Nepal For All Level Of Trekkers
Author: Snowy Horizon
3. Enjoy The Breathtaking Landscape And Culture In Nepal
Author: Snowy Horizon
4. Enjoy Memorable Holidays With Egypt And Jordan Luxury Tours
Author: Cliff Collins
5. China Taxi: Best Way To Travel Within Cities
Author: Marty Cohn
6. Buy Airline Cheap Tickets And Flight
7. Attractions Of Bishnoi Village
Author: bishnoi safari
8. American Airlines Cheap Ticket
9. Things To Consider Before Purchasing Family Travel Insurance
Author: Josh Beck
10. How To Choose Airport Transportation Service In Florida
11. Why Do You Hire Private Plane Rental Service?
Author: Avi Baba
Author: meribus com
13. Why Travalian Wants You To Travel More?
Author: Robert Fathers
14. Everest Base Camp Trek Or High Passes Trek- What Should Be Your Choice
Author: we ramblers
15. Annapurna Circuit Trek- Should One Do It With Tilicho Lake Or Without It?
Author: we ramblers