ALL >> Computers >> View Article
How To Delete Messages In Textfree?
Free applications such as TextFree are very good, particularly for people who are chatting freaks. There is hardly any person who doesn’t ever delete their messages. If you want to know the method of removing a message in TextFree, then go through this blog carefully. And follow the below-mentioned steps one after the other. This blog shall even throw light on the method of saving important messages on TextFree.
The method of deleting a message
Note that not just a single message, but you can even remove the complete conversation.
See the below-mentioned instructions for deleting a message.
1. Firstly, go to the TextFree application on the device.
2. Then, sign in if not.
3. Next, visit the list of the chat.
4. After that, click the conversation which has the message in question.
5. Next, whenever the conversation gets displayed, go to the message that you would wish to remove.
6. Then, long press on the message.
7. After that, click on the Delete option.
8. The method of deleting a conversation
To delete a conversation, you need to go through the ...
... given below steps.
1. Firstly, go to the TextFree application from the device’s Home screen.
2. Then, view the list of the conversation.
3. Next, move downwards to the one that you wish to delete and swipe left on it.
4. After that, press the Trash can symbol.
5. Lastly, TextFree shall then show a notification asking you to confirm the removal. Press on Delete option.
6. The method of saving important messages
For saving the significant messages, you need to follow the given below points properly.
1. Firstly, go to the TextFree application.
2. Then, visit the list of conversations.
3. After that, open the conversation to the place where the message which you wish deleting is present.
4. Next, search the message. Click on the message that has been copied to the smartphone’s clipboard.
5. Then, exit TextFree.
6. After that, go to the text editor of your wish.
7. Next, make a new document.
8. Then, do a long press on the given text area.
9. After that, select the Paste option. It shall be located in the menu.
10. Lastly, save the document.
11. For additional knowledge
12. TextFree is an easy to use application.
13. Removing particular messages and conversations hardly takes a few seconds.
14. Note that deleted messages cannot be recovered once after deleting so we advise you to think twice before deleting.
Ellen Cooper is a technology enthusiast who loves writing about new advancements and IT threats on a regular basis. Her work focuses on the latest advancements in the realm of technology, social media, and cyber security at norton.com/setup.
IT expert having deep knowledge about PC antivirus products. Mainly researching and writing blogs. https://askmeyp.com/ | https://m4activate.co.uk/ | https://n4setup.co.uk/
Computers Articles1. The Importance Of A Network Security Audit
2. The Most Useful Microsoft Word Hints To Help You Get More Done
3. Work Better In Word, Excel, And Outlook With These Tips And Techniques
4. Time-saving Points To Make Your Workers Be More Efficient Using Microsoft Office
5. Microsoft Office Tips: An Overview
6. Guide To Windows 10
7. How Do I Get Assistance In Windows 10?
8. May 2021, Yes You Can Buy Windows 10 At The Best Price
9. How To Make The Most Of Windows 10
10. Windows 10 And Its Few Tricks Up Its Sleeve
11. In One Hour Or Less, Learn How To Set Up A New Windows 10 Pc Perfectly
12. Top 10 Reasons Why Cloud Migration Is Important?
13. The Keyword Research Tips That Will Take Your Seo To The Next Level
Author: Hire SEO Freelancer
14. Aol Mail Login | Sign In Aol Mail | Aol Mail
15. All In One Funeral Home Software
Author: Nathan White