ALL >> Health >> View Article
Dry Male Organ Skin May Point To More Serious Conditions
Dry male organ skin on its own is something that most men want to avoid. Even guys who pay close attention to their male organ health may at times experience flaky, irritating dry male organ skin, but it’s more concerning to most men because of the effect it can have on partners or potential partners. Men are proud of their members and how handsome and powerful they look – so when one is afflicted with dry male organ skin, it can cause a partner to shy away from participating in mutually pleasurable activities. Usually, dry male organ skin can be resolved fairly easily with proper care – but in some cases, it could be a sign or symptom of a more serious underlying condition (or conditions), in which case a man needs to concentrate on solving more than the surface skin issue.
So with that in mind, following are some conditions that often have dry skin (including dry male organ skin) as possible symptoms.
- Hypothyroidism. When a person has hypothyroidism, it means that their thyroid gland is acting slowly or sluggishly, not working and producing at the level that it is designed to. But what does the ...
... thyroid do anyway? Well, plenty. The thyroid produces a variety of hormones that the body needs and that seriously influence its metabolic processes. When the thyroid is underactive, a person may feel tired and fatigued, get colder easier, become constipated, and may find themselves more forgetful or depressed. The thyroid’s hormones also help ensure that new skin cells are constantly replacing old, dead ones – so when it’s not acting up to par, the skin (including manhood skin) may become dry and flaky, even scaly.
- Diabetes. Diabetes is one of the most common medical conditions, and one that must be carefully managed. Basically, when a person has diabetes, they have a difficult time managing the amount of blood sugar in their body. Both too much and too little blood sugar can cause complications. When blood sugar is too high for too long a period of time, the body experiences some dehydration, and this can lead to dry male organ skin (as well as dry skin elsewhere on the body). In addition, diabetes sometimes inhibits sweating, which is a natural way of providing moisturization to the skin, creating more dryness possibilities.
- Kidney disease. Another common disorder, kidney disease, often doesn’t present with symptoms until late in the game. It has some symptoms in common with hypothyroidism, such as fatigue, and with diabetes, such as increased need to urinate. Often people with kidney disease experience sleep trouble. The dry skin issue with kidney disease comes because, as the kidneys weaken, they can’t maintain the proper balance of minerals and nutrients that the skin needs, leading to the dryness.
Please be aware that just having dry male organ skin (or dry skin anywhere else on the body) is not by itself proof that a person has one of these conditions. But if a guy has dry skin AND other symptoms associated with one of these conditions, checking with his doctor is a good idea. It’s better to be safe than sorry.
When the cause of dry male organ skin is NOT underlying conditions but is simple everyday dryness, regular use of a superior male organ health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) is strongly urged. In order to keep male organ skin properly moisturized, find an oil that contains both a high-end emollient (such as shea butter) and a natural hydrator (such as vitamin E), which together help create a “moisture lock” to keep manhood skin hydrated. It’s also helpful if the selected oil contains a powerful antioxidant, such as alpha lipoic acid, to relieve damage caused by oxidative stress.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Cbd Against Essential Tremor & Its Antioxidant Properties
Author: Mohsin beg
2. Tips For Finding A Good Neurologist In Mumbai
Author: Dr. Kharkar
3. Focus On Hearing Wellness In 2021
4. Consider These Home Remedies For Kidney Stone And Recover Fast
Author: peter roy
5. Should Pregnant Women Get The Covid-19 Vaccine?
6. What Is The Role Of Certified Nursing Assistant In Healthcare Team?
Author: Addi long
7. Why Upper And Lower Eyelid Surgery Md Appeal When Your Eyelids Start Drooping
Author: Sarah Morris
8. Using Massage In Business To Strengthen Business
Author: Ethan Robort
9. Get Proper Control Over Your Sleep Disorder
10. Transplant Diagnostics Market To Reach Usd 5.5 Billion By 2025 – Increasing Number Of Transplant Procedures
Author: Rama Sharma
11. The Dos And Don’ts Of Double Masking
Author: Apurva Gargava
12. What Are My Options For Teeth Whitening? Explain By Brampton Dentist
13. How To Use Laminar Flow Hood For Laboratory
Author: Airtech Equipment Pte Ltd
14. How To Decrease Rejected Medical Claims
15. Regular Dental Check-up - What To Expect
Author: Nisha Dhankhar