ALL >> General >> View Article
Advantages Of An Eps Sandwich Panel
What is the EPS Panel?
EPS stands for Expanded Poly Styrene, and hence, in the EPS panels, EPS is used as the core material, thereby increasing the strength to weight ratio and structural rigidity. Mainly used in walls, an EPS cement wall panel is a common building material. In simple terms, they are made up of a core material that is sandwiched between two layers. Here, a low-density insulating core made up of EPS cement is sandwiched between layers of structure boards made up of fibre cement or calcium silicate on each side.
Thanks to their versatility, structural properties, and the low EPS panel cost, they have found a wide range of applications in places such as industries, walls, partitions, ceilings, prefabricated houses, health centers, community shelters, high altitude buildings, and even in places of sub-zero temperature.
How is it made?
The first step in EPS manufacturing is to form styrene by combining ethylene and benzene. Following which, necessary polymerization techniques are used to create polystyrene. The polystyrene beads are then cleaned and filtered. The beads are then heated using ...
... a steam heating process by adding a blowing agent. The EPS panel manufacturers then mould the pieces into the required dimension and shape. After this, the product is tested to meet the specific quality standards and then sold in the market.
• Energy-saving - One of the most important benefits of the EPS panels the energy savings. The amount of energy spent on the production of these panels will be saved within a short usage of the panels. They are also eco-friendly.
• Versatility - Due to their chemical structure, the EPS panels can be moulded and extruded into various shapes and sizes, thereby making them an excellent choice in a wide range of applications
• Lightweight and economic - One of the biggest factors that separate the EPS from the traditional of the EPS is its high strength to weight ratio. Apart from this, the EPS panel price is extremely affordable. In fact, due to the ease of access to raw materials, the EPS panel price in India is relatively low.
• Life expectancy - The panels provide great stability and have a long-lasting life period. A normal EPS panel can have a normal life expectancy of around 50 years.
• Fireproof, Waterproof, Termite Proof -Thanks to their highly resistive properties, these are safe from fire, water, termites, electricity, and even provide sound insulation As a result, they are often used in both outdoor and indoor applications.
• Heatproof - The thermal properties of the EPS materials make the product resistant to heat thereby making them last longer even in extreme conditions.
There are several companies that specialize in EPS panel construction in India.
In fact, there are a few manufacturers of EPS Gujarat alone. As a result, choosing the best from the rest can be a herculean task. However, before choosing one, it is extremely important to perform detailed research. The primary thing you should check is the EPS panel cost, then you must check for their quality standards, life expectancy, their ability to meet your requirements, and so on. Enquiring about these will help you sort out the best manufacturers there is and will help in providing excellent building material for your establishment.
General Articles1. 10 Common Erp Mistakes And How To Avoid Them
2. Vija Celmins
Author: Jenna Miller
3. Matka Gambling And Arrival Of Online Lotteries
Author: satta matka marketing
4. Composting Business In India
5. The Best Countertop Materials For Your Bathroom
Author: Alex Arnold
6. Gain A Steady Revenue Stream By Becoming A Voip Reseller
Author: Josie Ryan
7. Significance Of Jewellery In Our Life
8. Vinn På Toppkasinon
Author: Catherine Blakes
9. Flavoured Yogurt Market Is Booming Across Globe | Key Players General Mills Inc., Nestlé, Yakult Honsha Co., Ltd., Ultima Foods, Chobani, Llc
10. 4 Tips For Choosing A Long Term Disability Lawyer
Author: David Chavez
11. How To Add An Expiration Date To Emails In Gmail
Author: Blanche Harris
12. What Exactly Is A Pcm In A Car? Everything You Need To Know
Author: Many Autos
13. Tips To Keep Your Outdoor Lighting Safe And Functional All Around The Year
14. Market Research: Reasons Why Market Research Important
Author: Shalabh Mathur
15. How To Increase Blog Traffic: Latest Tips And Tricks
Author: Blanche Harris