ALL >> Health >> View Article
Maintaining A Healthy Male Organ At College
Fall is well underway now, which means that colleges have welcome in a new class of freshmen – and congratulations to all embarking on this new path. Men who are attending college – upperclassmen as well as froshes – need to remember, in the midst of all the studying, classes, clubs, and parties, a dude still has to find time to pay attention to his male organ health. Maintaining a healthy male organ at college may take a little effort, but college is all about finding that little effort in all things.
So what are some helpful hints for keeping a healthy male organ while at college? Read on, oh questing one.
- Keep on fighting male organ odor. Many men discover that their sensual activity increases in college – and why not? But partners and potential partners have standards that need to be met, and one of those involves male organ odor. Many partners find a manhood with a rank odor to be a distinct turn-off, so be sure to keep washing the manhood regularly, especially if playing sports or engaging in other sweat-heavy activities. Changing into fresh underwear after sports (and showering as well) ...
... is good – but also remember to do laundry so that there’s always a fresh pair of briefs or boxers waiting in the morning. Just because yesterday’s pair of boxers passes the “one day more” smell test to a guy doesn’t mean it will to a partner.
- Keep on protecting that member. Sometimes at college a man is more likely to find himself in a sensual situation unexpectedly. That shouldn’t be an excuse for having unprotected coupling, however, and running the risk of acquiring a sensually transmitted infection. If the flesh is going to be weak, be sure to keep a pack of latex protection right at hand at all times.
- Neither a borrower nor a lender be – of soap, that is. Male member skin is really delicate, and many guys find that it reacts strongly to different chemicals and fragrances in different brands of soap, so using another bro’s soap may cause a skin rash on the manhood. In addition, bars of soap tend to have traces of other people’s skin on them, which can further increase the risk of a member rash. Try to always have your own bar of gentle soap handy for showers.
- Keep an eye on things. Sure, there are days when it seems like the homework and class assignments won’t stop coming – or maybe it’s the hangover from the beer blast the night before that makes it seem that way. No matter how overloaded a guy is (for whatever reason), maintaining a healthy male organ means doing a little self-checking regularly. Feel around for any new lumps or bumps. Check for any rashes or unaccounted-for bruises, blemishes, etc. (and use a hand mirror to view any hard-to-see areas). Recognizing any potential issues and tending to them promptly can make a big difference.
- Don’t compare. Men who live in an all-male dorm are going to be seeing more male members than they’ve likely ever seen before. Resist the urge to compare, especially if your equipment may not be as immediately imposing as some others. Remember, it’s the skill, not the size, that ultimately matters.
- Get oiled. One of the best ways to maintain a healthy male organ in college is by the simple expedient of daily applying a first-class male organ health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The best oils will help maintain a healthy male organ skin glow by aiding in moisturization – and that requires an oil with both a high-end emollient (like shea butter) and a natural hydrator (like vitamin E). In addition, find an oil with vitamin C, a key component of collagen, a tissue in the body that gives skin its tone and elasticity.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Trocars Market Worth $762.3 Million By 2023
Author: Markets and Markets
2. Looking For An Online Booking Appointment Platform In India?
3. Best Gifts For Your Significant Other In 2021
4. Why Is Now The Right Time To Begin Your Cbd Business?
5. What Makes A Clinic Different Than A Dentist's Office?
6. What Is Hypnosis?
Author: Becky Hays
7. C-leg And Its Benefits
Author: Sudarsan Swain
8. Otolaryngology Practices- Now Solve All Your Medical Billing Issues With 24/7 Medical Billing Services
Author: Danny Johnsmith
9. Is Your Massage Therapist Inviting Spirits Upon You?
Author: william sons
10. Benefits Of Integrating Ai Tools Into The Clinical Workflow
Author: Marteck Solutions
11. Surface Disinfectant Market - Anticipated To Witness High Growth In The Near Future
Author: robert henric
12. What Is Hatha Yoga: Build Strength And Improve Focus With This Practice!
13. How To Maintain Your Tooth Implants? Read This Guide
Author: Paulo Pinho
14. Using Appropriate Modifiers To Enhance Collections For Podiatry
Author: Danny Johnsmith
15. Residential Air Purifiers Market Worth Usd 13.6 Billion : Increasing Urbanization And Indoor Air Pollution
Author: Rama Sharma