ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
How To Enable/disable Pop-up Blocker On Safari?
Majority of people know that popups windows have been used for plenty of reasons. For instance, it can be used for a banking site for displaying a canceled check. Unfortunately, plenty of popups have advertisements. But at the same time browsers do have a solution for blocking the pop ups. Apple’s Safari provides an inbuilt popup blocker on the Mac, iPad, and iPhone devices.
Note: You might have to turn off the pop-up blocker. Or else, you need to install plug-ins which suppress tracking as well as pop-ups for having control on every site as well as browsing sessions.
The method of blocking Safari Pop Ups in Mac OS X as well as macOS Sierra
Go through the given below points carefully.
1. Firstly, visit the browser menu.
2. Then, choose Safari.
3. After that, press on Preferences.
4. Next, go to the Websites dialog bar, press on Websites, then, go to the left pane, choose Pop-up Windows.
5. Then, make the selection for the present site. You can select block popups and notify whenever it happens , or else select block without notifying you or allow popups .
6. For doing ...
... the same whenever you visit any other website, choose When visiting other sites. It will be towards the end at the right-hand side of the window. Note that box next to it has been marked and Safari’s inbuilt popup blocker is turned on.
For the older macOS models, go through the given below instructions properly.
1. Firstly, press on Windows.
2. Then, press on Preferences.
3. Lastly, press on Block pop-up windows checkbox.
The method of blocking pop-ups on iOS
Have a look at the given below points.
1. Firstly, press on Settings from your home screen.
2. Then, go downwards and press on Safari.
3. Next, press on General part.
4. Lastly, tap on the Block popups button for enabling or disabling it.
The method of blocking pop-up on Windows
If you have Safari on your PC, then go through the methods mentioned below.
The first step that should be done is to press the combination of Control+Shift+K on your keyboard. After that, go through the given below points.
1. Go towards the upper right corner of the Safari window, and choose Settings.
2. Then, visit the Settings menu.
3. Next, press in Block Pop-Up Windows.
An alternative method has been given below.
1. Firstly, press on Preferences.
2. Then, press on Security.
3. After that, press on Block popup windows.
Congratulations! You have been able to enable/disable the popup blocker.
Aida Martin is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cybersecurity, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. She writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.
IT expert having deep knowledge about PC antivirus products. Mainly researching and writing blogs. https://askmeyp.com/ | https://m4activate.co.uk/ | https://n4setup.co.uk/
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Nft Gamechanger Two Two Launches Extreme Art Gallery With Emmy-award Winner Alan Tietel
Author: Cecilia Wong
2. Digital Water: Trends In Water Metering
3. The Omni Channel Call Canter Is The Future Of Effective Customer Service
Author: Lee Wood
4. Mastercard, Geidea Came Together To Introduce Contactless Payments To Saudi Arabia
Author: Elisa Wilson
5. The Best Cameras For Vlogging 2021
Author: Elisa Wilson
6. Whatsapp’s New Feature And Countries Where The App Is Banned
Author: elina john
7. Magsafe Popgrips Are Here: Let’s Check If They Stick
Author: Elisa Wilson
8. How Mobile Apps Change The Way Of Doing Business?
Author: Ingenious BluPrint
9. Genesic's 3rd Generation 750v Sic Mosfets Offer Unparalleled Performance And Reliability
Author: Robert Siddle
10. Google Ads Management
Author: Manoj Gandla
11. Access The Best Diagnostic Outcome With Diagnostic Service
12. Checklist To Pick The Reputable Machine Learning Service Company
13. Look At The Major Reasons To Outsource Your Data Annotation Service
14. How To Find Accounting Software That Includes Payroll
Author: Emily Clarke
15. Why Labeling Is Important For Ml Application?