ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Invest In Total Environment For Peaceful Living And Optimal Returns
For more information contact us:- 9606119444
Why invest in Total Environment?
The company has an integrated team that focuses from concept to completion of a project. This approach of a networking-based interaction between the business development, construction, and design teams helps in focusing on every detail that the consumer is asking for.
The teams constitute of skilled professionals from all over the country, including floor and tile laying masons from Rajasthan, carpenters from Gujarat, steel bar benders from Bihar, formwork and shuttering carpenters from West Bengal, and metal fabricators from Maharashtra.
The founders of Total Environment are professional architects, who have studied from India's best institutes.
The developer was the first to introduce the concept of a garden with every home, along with providing fully-customized furnished homes, in India. In the last 23 years, the homes designed by Total Environment Bangalore are that of the highest quality, with an excellent combination of craftsmanship and design, along with a luxurious lifestyle.
Total Environment provides exception living experience in the lap of nature. Some of its premium projects in Bangalore include:
After the Rain: Built on 21 acres of the land, the project has condos between 3310 to 5120 square feet, with pricing starting from INR 4.25 crore onwards. These are the signature projects of the developer, which are created as earth-sheltered villas. These appear to be single-level, low houses from the outside, whereas, from the inside, these are actually spacious two-level homes.
In That Quiet Earth: The property has 528 apartments, with land dedicated for landscaping, nursery, and greenery. The 2, 3, and 4 bedroom apartments are available to be purchased in North Bangalore with size range 1431 to 2890 Sq.ft. at a price of INR 1.17 crore onwards.
The Magic Faraway Tree: The project is conveniently located with a planned metro station on one side, and the national highway within walking distance. The 3-bedroom simplex and duplex apartments start at INR 2.22 crore.
The pursuit of a Radical Rhapsody: It is built at a location which is one of the best investment destinations in India – Whitefield. Being developed at the edge of a small lake, the 3, 4 bedroom villas and apartments are priced at INR 2.4 crore onwards.
At Total Environment Projects in Bangalore, the company focuses on developing spaces that give a sense of pride to the people who are residing in it. The goal of the company is to provide a comfortable and blissful living to people by combining their expertise with the latest technological advancement while being in harmony with nature.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Shapoorji Pallonji Tornado - High-tech Homes In Hinjewadi, Pune By Shapoorji Pallonji
Author: Sachin Chauhan
2. 2 Bhk 3 Bhk Flats In Kharadi Pune
Author: Goel Ganga Group
3. Want To Buy A House During Covid Times? For Investment Or Self-use?
Author: Kishore Reddy
4. Vaayuja Agro Farms-land For Sale
Author: VAAYUJA AGRO FARMS
5. Get Hands On Apartments For Rent Alabama In Auburn
Author: SamFord Square
6. Buying The Best Space In Kharar
7. Where Can I Find The Ultimate Commercial Office Space In Noida?
8. How Property Investment Helps In Achieving Goals
9. Which Is The Best Apartment Project In Bengaluru With Luxurious Amenities?
Author: Dipayan Sharma
10. Which Is A Good Area To Buy A Flat In Bangalore?
Author: sreenu vasu
11. Comfortable Lawrence Apartments For Rent For Students
Author: Campus View Apartments
12. Commercial Real Estate Scenario In The Middle Of Global Pandemic
13. The Key To Success With Cost Segregation In The Pre-construction Phase
14. Will Texans Get A Property Tax Break Amid Covid 19?
15. Sell The House At Right Price: We Buy Houses In Bradenton
Author: Braden Chandler