ALL >> Business >> View Article
A Another Smartphone For Samsung Galaxy S11 And Galaxy Note11 Could Never Launch
With the launch of new products in the flagship Galaxy S10 and Galaxy Note 10 earlier this year, people began to turn their attention to the inevitable successor. In addition to this, there is still a problem. Samsung may never release Galaxy S11 or Galaxy Note 11.
A new smartphone shows that Samsung may never launch a follow-up product for the Galaxy S10 or Galaxy Note 10 series. That's right, the Galaxy S10 and Galaxy Note 10 are probably the last.
Don't worry, Samsung has not withdrawn from the flagship smartphone business very far away.
Instead, the company plans to merge its two flagship product lines into one omnipotent phone.
Honestly, this makes a lot of sense.
In the past, there were many differentiating factors between the Galaxy S and the Galaxy Note series – the latter's breakthrough in price, speed, large-size display and the most important S Pen stylus.
But over the years, apart from the stylus, the difference between these two ranges has disappeared. In fact, the Galaxy S10 5G first introduced many features before the Galaxy Note 10, including 5G support and Live Focus video recording.
So What Happens Next?
Well, according to Evan Blass, the almost reliable pusher, the two smartphone series will be combined into a large, full-featured stylus sports phone called the Galaxy One.
Of course, Samsung will still have two flagship products - the Galaxy One and the more expensive Galaxy Fold.
Evan Blass said the discussion is still in its infancy and the Korean company may eventually decide not to implement the idea.
According to sources of conversation with Blas, one of the deciding factors is whether the sale of the Galaxy Fold is healthy enough to justify the galaxy's attention from its usual August release window to free up the collapse of the new Galaxy.
If this is not the case, the Galaxy S and Galaxy Note brand names may continue to exist. Although, if Samsung continues this year's model, the features, size and price of these new phones may be closer than ever.
As always, rumors are worth mentioning. Having said that, this does make a lot of sense, especially considering that Samsung plans to plan an ambitious plan for its Galaxy Fold. At the press conference, DJ Koh, the head of Samsung's mobile business, called the phone "the basis of the future smartphone", which indicates that it has an ambitious plan.
Sell.handsetrecycle.com will provide you with all the latest news and updates from now to the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S11 (or Galaxy One) in the first few months of 2020.
To know more about how to sell your mobile phone, visit the website sell.handsetrecycle.com
Business Articles1. How To Find The Best Sports Club Decatur That Helps In Staying Fit?
Author: Maria Smith
2. What Are Some Of The Safety Components Available For Mobile Elevated Platforms?
Author: Alan Wood
3. The Biggest Question – Why Recycling Matters?
Author: Yes Full Circle
4. Samir Arora Founder Of Helios Capital Latest Interview
Author: Stock Investor
5. Gdp Advance Estimates For Fy20
Author: Stock Investor
6. Reason To Buy Your Own House
Author: Agrawal Construction
7. Engage The Best And Top Ranked Private Investigators For Quick Fraud, Abuse And Crime Control
Author: Logan Clarke
8. Photo Booth Hire Service In Sydney
Author: Joy Booth
9. Leading Manufacturers, Stockists, Supplier & Exporter For Motor Brush Spring.
Author: Mukesh Mehta
10. Properties Of Thermoplastic Material That Makes Its Preferred Choice
Author: Michael Luis
11. Documents Needed For Estate Planning
Author: Leon A. Elwell
12. Build A Feature-rich Live Streaming Platform With An Exemplary Periscope Clone Solution
13. Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
14. Kotak Fmp Series 286 – 1355 Days Nfo Details
15. Copper Sulphate - Guidelines To Safety And First Aid Procedures
Author: Khushi Group