ALL >> Home-Based-Business >> View Article
Lock Out Tag Out
Welcome to Unitedresources-intl.com
Get Respiratory Protection & Tool Lanyard Products in Singapore!
Cert equipment singapore
Find the best respiratory protection & tool lanyard safety products at UnitedResources-Intl.Com. We offer hare online many types of safety products. Get the Confined Space Blower, cert equipment, lock out tag out safety equipment in Singapore.
MSA Latchways’ Transfastener Device
Lock out tag out singapore
All the Latchways attachment devices are designed to connect the user, wearing a full body harness, to a ManSafe® cable system. Common to all devices is the patented starwheel mechanism which rotates freely over intermediate cable supports and around corner brackets without needing to disconnect the unit. Lock out tag out This allows hands-free operation for the system users.
Transfastener and Removable Transfastener
• Universal device for use on all Latchways horizontal systems, suitable for both fall restraint and arrest systems.
• Incorporates unique starwheel allowing the unit to pass over cable supports and corners without the need to detach.
• Connects to user at dorsal point
• Whereas the Transfastener requires a specific entry point, the Removable Transfastener can attach or detach at any safe point
Design, Installation & Commissioning of Latchways Engineered Fall Protection System for New Build Temple
Respiratory Protection Singapore
Scope of Engineered Horizontal Lifeline system includes:
• Design, Installation (in accordance to BS EN795 standards & local regulatory requirements), Commissioning and 3 years Inspection & Warranty
• To provide Workers’ Fall Prevention & Arrest when working on tiled roofs and protect building from fall impact damages
• Total of 550m spanning across 7 floors of Horizontal Lifeline System; system designed for safe arrest of 2 users’ simultaneous fall impact/arrest
• All materials (i.e. cables, turn-buckles, anchors, intermediates, entry/exit units) must be stainless steel grade 316
• Equipment training and post installation technical support for building owner and roof works contractor
Confined Space Blower Singapore
Owing to its unique architecture features and layout of the temple, design phase was most critical to ensure that functionality, usability and accessibility integrates seamlessly with architect overall building design specifications. This involved the complete understanding of the building design and consideration of other fixtures installation, to configure a comprehensive system design that caters for all Work-at-Height Risks and Hazards.
Next major challenge was the installation execution and project management. Due to building construction workflow and unavailability of work access for installation, UR Services Team had to stage lifeline installation in accordance to building progress. This required close communication and understanding between building main contractor and sub-contractors as materials installation sequence amongst all contractors had to be maintained strictly amidst tight delivery timeline.
Furthermore, on-ground design deviations, change in architect’s design and sub-contractors communication were other challenges faced during the installation phase. UR Services Team ensured close monitoring and communication with project, providing on-site trouble shooting for design alternatives and prompt turn-around solutions. The overall objective – to ensure that lifeline installation is executed as per Work-at-Height objectives, building design specifications and work completion timeline.
Overall project was completed in 6 months, covering design, installation and commissioning. It was indeed a challenge and great learning experience for United Resources Team, from the non-conventional new build design.
This Thye Hua Kwan Moral Society’s 2,000 sqm Chinese Temple houses a Hall of Filial Piety, where ancestral tablets will be placed. There will also be video screening facilities in the hall, where families can play videos of their loved ones in remembrance of them. The temple will also house Buddhist, Taoist and Confucian deities for worship and lecture halls where multi-religious dialogue will be held to promote inter racial and inter religious understanding. To promote Inter-Religious Harmony, that will be a library with books on various religions and the temple will host talks and dialogues involving different religious leaders and groups.
United Resources is proud to be part of this project and would like to thank Welltech Construction for this kind opportunity. We are confident that our experience gained would better equip us for more challenging projects ahead.
MSA Latchways Personal Rescue Device® (Latchways PRD®)
Tool Lanyard Singapore
Latchways has revolutionised the rescue process with the development of the Latchways PRD®—an integrated harness system allowing self-rescue. The lightweight, unobtrusive rescue device is contained in a small ‘backpack’ attached to a full body harness and is designed to be used in conjunction with a fall protection system or anchor point.
In the event of a fall the Latchways PRD® harness suspends the user and then allows them to gently lower themselves to the ground in a controlled descent. The device features a 20 m spool of Aramid rope which is released at a controlled rate through an integral braking mechanism. The innovative design uses quality componentry and a limited number of moving parts to always ensure 100%mechanical integrity.
Address - 20 Bukit Batok Crescent, #05-20 Enterprise Centre, 658080,Singapore
Phone - +65 6764 3172
Phone - +65 6764 5615
Email - email@example.com
Visit For More information:- http://unitedresources-intl.com/products-services
Home Based Business Articles1. Top Factors To Consider While Hiring A Painting Company In Dubai
Author: Muhammad Ali
2. House Swap Or Exchange Homes To Make Your Vacations Extra Affordable
3. Essential Guide On Selecting Home Builder In Sunshine Coast
Author: Perry Homes
4. Why You Need An Interior Design Specialist?
Author: Fab Modula
5. Modern Tv Units For Embellishing Living Room
6. Find The File Cabinet Parts You Need
Author: Sam Hall
7. Find The Right Reverse Osmosis Company With These 5 Tips
Author: Michael Chuk
8. Home Swap – The Best Way To Settle Down Quickly
9. Hire A Man-and-van Company For Secure And Cheap Relocation Services
10. Hiring An Interior Designer For Your Renovation Project
11. Fetch Top Quality Water Treatment And Purification Plus Repairs Through A Top Agency
Author: Michael Chuk
12. The Ever-increasing Rise In The Use Of Liquid Screeds For Flooring
Author: Andy Guy
13. Choosing An Interior Designer
Author: Taurus Inspro
14. What Is Heating And Cooling Filter? Is It Very Essential?
Author: Henri Dylan
15. Hotels In Gopeshwar
Author: Nikhilesh kunwar