ALL >> Insurance >> View Article
Important Types Of Health Insurance Policies Available In Switzerland
Health insurance plans are dynamic in nature. There are various branches of health insurance. Since an individual has different needs, each branch is designed to keep a particular need in mind. Each plan aims to fulfill the various needs of an individual. A health insurance plan helps an individual to share the financial risk associated with health. It is very important to select a plan which suits the requirement and affordability, as the premium charges depend on the required coverage of an individual. Therefore, it is essential to compare and select the best type of health insurance plan which suits an individual's preference. Below are some important types of health insurance plans available in Switzerland:
1. Individual health insurance plan
An individual health insurance plan is a policy purchased by an individual for himself/herself. This health insurance plan covers the medical costs incurred on an individual’s life. This plan, thus, covers the costs for only one individual for a single sum insured. Individual health insurance policy is suitable for single individuals who do not have any dependents.
2. Family floater health insurance
A family floater health insurance covers the entire family in one plan. A family may include policyholders, spouses, dependent children, and dependent parents. The premium is charged on the basis of members covered, all the family members can use the sum insured jointly or independently.
3. Group health insurance plan
A group health insurance plan can be bought by a group for covering its members. Groups like employer-employee groups, trade unions, club members, etc. can avail of a group health plan. A single health insurance policy is issued which is called the master policy. The policy covers all the members in the group under a single sum insured. The premium charges are paid by the group itself or by its members jointly.
4. Senior citizen health insurance plan
Senior citizen health insurance plan is suitable for individuals who are above the age of 60 years. This plan is specifically designed for senior citizens who cannot be covered under normal health insurance plan. The premium charged under this policy is affordable and it includes coverage like joint replacement surgeries, cataracts, and other age-related treatments.
5. Disease-specific plans
These plans are suitable for individuals who are suffering from a particular ailment. It specifically insures individuals who are suffering from a particular disease. Disease-specific plan cover treatments and hospitalization arising out of the covered illness.
6. Critical illness plans
Critical illness health plans cover major illnesses which include extensive complicated treatments and are heavy on the pockets. This plan covers a set of major illnesses which include heart disease, cancer, dengue, etc. The premium charges are affordable and It pays the sum insured in a lump sum when you are diagnosed with any covered illness. It is suitable for every individual who is going through critical illnesses.
These were some important types of health insurance policies available in Switzerland. Insurance policies depend on the needs and requirements of an individual. A person can opt for a plan which best fits its requirements.
To know more visit: https://www.gute-krankenkasse.ch/gunstige-familien-versicherung/
Insurance Articles1. Advantages Of A Whole Life Insurance Policy
Author: Enroll Lifeinsurance
2. Scenario To Help You Understand The Importance Of Piccolo Insurance
Author: Keith dibble
3. The Reasons Why Music Shop Owners Should Buy Music Dealer Insurance S
Author: Keith dibble
4. Insureatoasis - Easy | Quick | Secure
Author: Oasis Insurance
5. Health Insurance Request Quote Sharjah
Author: Go Finance
6. Fiddle Instrument Insurance – Ways It Can Protect You Financially
7. Get The Clarinet Insurance From The Best Provider
8. An Insight Of Insurance For Retailers Before Starting Your Music Store
9. Specialized Insurance For Musical Instruments Vs. Homeowner’s Insurance
10. Benefits Of String Instrument Insurance And Its Coverage
11. Tips To Choose Music Insurance Company For Instrument Coverage
12. Music Teacher Insurance - A Benchmark Of Professionalism!
13. Do You Need The Advantages Of Term Life Insurance?
Author: Active Capital Reinsurance Ltd
14. Things To Keep In Mind While Buying Oboe Insurance
15. Brass Musical Instrument Insurance And Maintenance Are Two Pillars For Your Gear!
Author: Musical Instrument Insurance