ALL >> Computers >> View Article
How To Troubleshoot ‘rpc Server Is Unavailable’ Error In Windows
You might come across an error message stating ‘RPC Server is Unavailable’ in your Windows device. There is nothing to worry about it. Have a look at the given below steps carefully for fixing this problem. The worth noting fact is that this error shall not make you lose any of your data or program.
Look whether RPC service is running or not
1. Firstly, do a right-click on the Taskbar of Windows.
2. Then, choose ‘Task Manager.’
3. After that, choose the Services tab.
4. Next, click on the Open Services link.
5. After that, go to the ‘Remote Procedure Call Service.’ Make sure that it is working and put to Automatic.
6. Then, go to the DCOM Server Launcher. Make sure that it is also working and put to Automatic.
Network problems creating RPC server errors
1. Firstly, write ‘control’ in the Search bar OF Windows.
2. Then, press on Control Panel.
3. After that, choose Network and Internet as well as Network and Sharing Center.
4. Next, choose the Ethernet link. It shall be located at the mid.
5. Then, select Properties. It shall be ...
... present in the on-screen option.
6. After that, make sure IPv6 and File, as well as Printer Sharing for MS Networks, are turned on.
If IPv6 and File, as well as Printer Sharing for MS Networks, are ticked already, then you require to put a tick mark on the firewall.
1. If you prefer using Windows Firewall, then you need to choose it in ‘Control Panel.’
2. Next, search ‘Remote Assistance’ and ensure that it is turned on for Domain. Private and Public network.
3. Lastly, save the changes if any.
Look at the registry errors creating RPC server errors
1. Firstly, write ‘regedit’ in the search bar.
2. Then, choose Computer. You shall get it from the left-hand part.
3. After that, press on File.
4. Next, click on Export.
5. Then, go to the ‘Export Registry File dialog,’ write a name for the backup item and press ‘Save.’
As you already have a copy of the registry, so you need to have a look at the entries for the RPC and DCOM services.
1. Firstly, go to
3. Then, choose the Start option. It shall be towards the right pane.
4. After that, ensure that the amount is put 2.
5. Next, go to
7. After that, choose the Start option. It shall be towards the right pane.
8. Next, ensure that the amount is put to 2.
9. Then, go to
11. Next, choose the Start option. It shall be at the right pane.
12. After that, ensure that the amount is 2.
Congratulations! You have been able to fix the error ‘RPC Server Is Unavailable’ in Windows computer.
Ellen Cooper is a technology enthusiast who loves writing about new advancements and IT threats on a regular basis. Her work focuses on the latest advancements in the realm of technology, social media, and cyber security at norton.com/setup.
IT expert having deep knowledge about PC antivirus products. Mainly researching and writing blogs. https://askmeyp.com/ | https://m4activate.co.uk/ | https://n4setup.co.uk/
Computers Articles1. Document Management Services In The Healthcare Industry
2. The Best Guide To Dedicated Servers And The Mistakes To Avoid While Selecting One
Author: Manav Jaiden
3. What Is The Future Of Iot?
Author: Satya K Vivek
4. The Role Of Bulk Sms In Customer Service And Support
Author: Leonas IT Solutions
5. Power Bi Solutions For Your Business
Author: Dylan Jackson
6. What Does A Ppc Specialist Do?
Author: Mitesh Patel
7. What Is The Difference Between Cmmc And Fedramp?
Author: Ariento Inc
8. On-premise Vs Cloud Hosting?
Author: Codetru Software
9. Up Your Team's Security With The Recent Version Of Active@ Killdisk
Author: James Vaughn
10. The Benefits Of Rental Management Software
Author: Dylan Randall
11. What Is Wifi Temperature Monitoring And Why Would You Want One?
Author: Chris Miller
12. Marketplace For Cyber Ab Cybersheath Cmmc Assessment 2023
Author: Ariento Inc
13. The Best Online Kotlin Application Development Company- Web Panel Solutions
Author: Web Panel Solutions
14. Introducing The Best Computer Shop In Melbourne
Author: Jack Williams
15. How To Download Mcafee Antivirus? [step-by-step Guide]
Author: karen minton