ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
How To Change The Look And Feel Of Windows 10 Device
Windows 10 comprises of a wonderful look but personalizing it can make it look even better. With the help of this blog, you will get to know the many customization options that shall give your system of Windows a new look.
Change desktop wallpaper and lock screen background
Go through the given below points carefully for changing desktop wallpaper and lock screen background.
1. Firstly, go to the Settings application.
2. Then, visit the Personalization part.
3. Next, have a look at the Background tab.
4. Then, go to the pull-down menu under Background, choose Picture for using one photo.
5. After that, tap on the Browse option below this for selecting a picture from the device.
Note: You can take ideas from good sites of wallpapers.
Put account photo
Have a look at the given below instructions for putting an account photo.
1. Firstly, go to Settings.
2. Then, press on Accounts.
3. After that, click on Your info.
4. Note that here you will be getting two options. One option shall be a camera for capturing the picture on the spot by webcam. ...
... And the second option shall be of browsing for one to upload a photo.
5. The method of hiding system icons on the desktop
6. Firstly, go to Settings.
7. Then, press on Personalization.
8. After that, press on Themes.
9. Next, tap on Desktop icon settings link. It shall be towards the right-hand part of the window.
10. The method of customizing Windows sounds
11. Firstly, visit the Settings.
12. Then, click on System.
13. After that, press on Sound.
14. Next, click on the Sound Control Panel link. It shall be located towards the right-hand section.
15. Then, press on the Sounds tab.
16. Observe that here you shall be viewing a list of plenty of events that Windows has sounds for. You require to highlight whichever you wish to view.
17. Next, press on Test option for listening to it.
18. If you wish to replace any sound, you just need to highlight that and select a new sound from the pull-down menu.
19. Remember that if you cannot get the one that you want, press on the Browse option for selecting any from the device.
Note: Each Windows sound shall be in the WAV format so that it works efficiently and effectively.
Congratulations! You have been able to change the look and feel of Windows 10 device with the help of this blog.
Aida Martin is a technology enthusiast who loves writing about new advancements and IT threats on a regular basis. Her work focuses on the latest advancements in the realm of technology, social media, and cyber security at norton.com/setup.
IT expert having deep knowledge about PC antivirus products. Mainly researching and writing blogs. https://askmeyp.com/ | https://m4activate.co.uk/ | https://n4setup.co.uk/
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Ip Rating System; What Is The Meaning Of Water Proof & Water Resistant
Author: Elina John
2. Byod (bring Your Own Device) In The Workplace
3. Mobikul Best Shopify Mobile App Creator Company In India
Author: Kuldeep Singh Tomar
4. Know About The Modified And Power Inverter Supplier Usa
5. Software Development Company | Product Design And Development
Author: Neelima Ls
6. Spectralink Devices Have Now Received Zoom Phone Certification Upgraded Wireless Experience
Author: Angel Smith
7. How Is The Latest Algorithm From Google Extremely Non-profitable For Your Business
Author: Angel Smith
8. Utah Businesses Are Thriving Through Online Marketing And Seo
9. Three Steps To Creating A Strong Brand
10. Seo In Malaysia - Is It Worth The Hype?
11. Playstation 6 Console With Wireless Features
12. How To Write Unique Content With The Help Of Paraphrasing Tools
13. Fix Err_timed_out|err_connection_timed
14. Edtech In The Future
15. Importance Of Resilient Ups System
Author: Benoit Technologies