ALL >> Education >> View Article
Hadoop Interview Questions
Hadoop Interview Questions
There is given Hadoop interview Questions and answers that are asked in several corporations. Let’s examine the list of high Hadoop interview Questions.
1) What's Hadoop?
Hadoop may be a distributed computing platform. It’s written in Java. It consists of the options like Google filing system and MapReduce.
2) What platform and Java version are needed to run Hadoop?
Java 1.6.x or higher versions are sensible for Hadoop, ideally from Sun. UNIX and Windows are the supported OS for Hadoop, but BSD, Mac OS/X, and Solaris are a lot of famous for operating. Hadoop Training in Marathahalli
3) What quite Hardware is best for Hadoop?
Hadoop will run on a twin processor/ dual core machines with 4-8 GB RAM using ECC memory. It depends on the advancement wants.
4) What is the most common input formats outlined in Hadoop?
These are the most common input formats outlined in Hadoop:
TextInputFormat may be a by default input format.
5) However do you categories ...
... a big data?
The big knowledge is often categorized using the subsequent features:
6) Justify the use of .mecia class?
For the floating of media objects from one aspect to a different, we use this category.
7) Offer the employment of the bootstrap panel.
We use panels in bootstrap from the boxing of DOM elements.
8) What's the aim of button groups?
Button teams are used for the position of quite one buttons within the same line. Bigdata training in Bangalore
9) Name the varied sorts of lists supported by Bootstrap.
• Ordered list
• Unordered list
• Definition list
10) That command is used for the retrieval of the standing of daemons running the Hadoop cluster?
The 'jps' command is used for the retrieval of the standing of daemons running the Hadoop cluster.
11) What's InputSplit in Hadoop? Justify.
When a Hadoop job runs, it splits input files into chunks and assigns every split to a clerk for process. it's referred to as the InputSplit.
12) What's TextInputFormat?
In TextInputFormat, every line within the document may be a record. price is that the content of the road whereas secret is the byte offset of the road. As an example, Key: longWritable, Value: text
13) What's the SequenceFileInputFormat in Hadoop?
In Hadoop, SequenceFileInputFormat is used to scan files in sequence. It’s a selected compressed computer file format that passes knowledge between the outputs of 1 MapReduce job to the input of another MapReduce job.
14) What number InputSplits is formed by a Hadoop Framework?
Hadoop makes five splits as follows:
• One split for 64K files
• Two splits for 65MB files, and
• Two splits for 127MB files
15) What's the use of RecordReader in Hadoop?
InputSplit is assigned with a piece however does not know how to access it. The record holder category is completely responsible for loading the info from its source and converts it into keys try appropriate for reading by the mapper. The RecordReader's instance is often defined by the Input Format.
16) What's JobTracker in Hadoop?
JobTracker may be a service within Hadoop that runs MapReduce jobs on the cluster.
17) What's WebDAV in Hadoop?
WebDAV may be a set of extension to HTTP that is used to support editing and uploading files. On most OS WebDAV shares are often mounted as filesystems, thus it's doable to access HDFS as a typical filesystem by exposing HDFS over WebDAV.
18) What's Sqoop in Hadoop?
Sqoop may be a tool used to transfer data between the relational database Management System (RDBMS) and Hadoop HDFS. By using Sqoop, you can transfer data from RDBMS like MySQL or Oracle into HDFS moreover as exporting data from HDFS file to RDBMS.
19) What are the functionalities of JobTracker?
These are the most tasks of JobTracker:
• To settle for jobs from the consumer.
• To communicate with the NameNode to work out the situation of the info.
• To find TaskTracker Nodes with offered slots.
• To submit the work to the chosen TaskTracker node and monitors the progress of every task.
20) Outline TaskTracker.
TaskTracker may be a node within the cluster that accepts tasks like MapReduce and Shuffle operations from a JobTracker. Hadoop Training in Bangalore
21) What's Map/Reduce job in Hadoop?
Map/Reduce job may be a programming paradigm that is used to permit large measurability across the thousands of server.
MapReduce refers to 2 totally different and distinct tasks that Hadoop performs. within the initiative maps jobs that take the set of data and convert it into another set of data and within the second step, reduce job. It takes the output from the map as input and compresses those data tuples into the smaller set of tuples.
22) What's "map" and what's "reducer" in Hadoop?
Map: In Hadoop, a map may be a innovate HDFS question resolution. A map reads data from AN input location and outputs a key-value try according to the input kind.
Reducer: In Hadoop, a reducer collects the output generated by the clerk, processes it, and creates a final output of its own.
23) What's shuffling in MapReduce?
Shuffling may be a method that is used to perform the sorting and transfer the map outputs to the reducer as input.
24) What's NameNode in Hadoop?
NameNode may be a node, wherever Hadoop stores all the file location info in HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System). We will say that NameNode is that the centerpiece of an HDFS files system that is responsible for keeping the record of all the files within the file system, and tracks the file data across the cluster or multiple machines.
25) What's heartbeat in HDFS?
Heartbeat may be a signal that is used between a data node and name node, and between task hunter and job hunter. If the name node or job hunter does not reply to the signal then it's thought-about that there's some issue with data node or task tracker.
TIB Academy is the leading Software training institute for Hadoop Training in Marathahalli. TIB Academy provides Quality training with Expert Trainers at reasonable course fee for Bigdata training in Bangalore.
Call Us: 9513332301
Education Articles1. Want To Make A Career In Animation? Here Are Some Top Job Roles
Author: MAAC India
2. Should You Opt For Engineering Degree Or Diploma?
3. What Is An Ethical Hacking ? How To Become An Ethical Hacker
Author: Prasanjit Roy
4. Why Self-grooming Is Important In The Aviation Industry
Author: Aptech Gariahat
5. 7 Things To Know Before Choosing The Best Fashion Design College
6. Develop Your Creative Thinking And Innovation Skills For The Betterment Of An Organisation
Author: Pankaj Deshpande
7. Top 5 Management Institutes In Germany
Author: Storm Overseas
8. Advance & Vision Driving Schools Waterloo, New South Wales
9. Why Does Mathematics Have Unpleasant Memories For Many Adults?
Author: Satjit kumar
10. Reasons To Study Mbbs In Kazakhstan For Indian Students
Author: Twinkle InstituteAB
11. Vidya Chetana - An Ngo Working For Education Of The Underprivileged
Author: vidya chetana
12. 5 Benefits Of Hiring A Professional Cdr Australia Writer
Author: 5 Benefits of Hiring a Professional CDR Australia
13. National Institute Of Technology, Surathkal | Nit Surathkal Courses
14. Oracle Fusion Technical Online Training | Oracle Fusion Technical Course | Hyderabad
Author: Rainbow Training Institute
15. Interesting Food Facts That Every Hotel Management Trainee Must Know
Author: Rohit Dubey