ALL >> Health >> View Article
The Frisky Follicle Files: Options For Genital Hair Removal
Some men are very proud of the Palomalo’esque nature of their bush. It is full and glorious. However, that same member mane also gets stuck in zippers, gives your lover road rash, and an odorific eminence no fragrance company would want to duplicate. So, what’s a man to do but manscape. The thing is genital hair removal looks a little tricky. After all, who wants anything sharp down there? Have no fear; the options are here.
Why Men Should Battle the Bush
It’s better to hit on the green than play though the rough, right? Here are a few reasons why manscaping is a good idea.
1) Objects in the mirror may appear larger. It’s a fact recorded in many a movie and TV show. Men who want to make their junk look bigger trim the area. As they say, don’t hide your light under a basket. Or under a Bob Ross-esque bush.
2) Easy access, baby. If it’s good enough for Easy E…A neat and tidy member generally gets more guests, more enthusiastic guests. Clearing a path through the brush is the best way to invite more oral attention into your life. A study in Cosmo proclaimed that 70 ...
... percent of women preferred a man who tended to his garden.
3) Get the Funk out. The pubes trap all sorts of biological goodies like urine, sweat, bacteria, a man’s seed, dead skin cells, and this morning’s lovemaking. All of these things have their own unique scent. Buy mowing down some of the hairs; you are also clearing a lot of those smells which is good for you and any visitors.
Now that you know the benefits of genital hair removal, it’s time to find the best method for you. There are a couple of ways to remove pubic hair. They all have their pros and cons, but no matter what you do, be very careful and safe.
Genital hair removal Option #1: Clippers/Shaving
Using clippers or giving yourself a shave in the naughty bits is the most common way men remove hair. You can shave with an electric or old school manual. If you do, be sure to soften the hair up first with warm water for about five minutes and then apply shaving oil. Shave over each area once with a smooth and steady hand. When done, rinse thoroughly, and pat dry. Apply a male organ health crème to lock in moisture and calm skin.
Genital hair removal Option #2: Waxing
Most men usually hit the spa for this service. Go to an experienced waxer for this service. Be sure to ask the spa if they wax men because not all spas offer bikini waxes for men, you know, because of the lack of bikini. You’ll need a half-inch to an inch, minimum, of hair growth to get waxed in whatever options they have. The aesthetician will clean the skin, powder you up like a wee babe and then spread hot wax on your man parts, and once the wax settles, will either pull the wax off alone or use a strip to pull it off. Then you’ll get cleaned up and be on your way until six to eight weeks when you do it all again.
Genital hair removal Option #3: Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal is ideal for men with paler skin and dark hair, but technology gets better every day! They will remove it all if you want, or whatever configuration you come up with. They use lasers, which sounds cool, right, to burn the hair follicle, which slows and then eventually stops hair growth. This is a virtually painless, though pricey process and generally takes six treatments to take care of the area entirely. Some men will need touch-ups now and then as well.
Manscaping: The Aftermath
After putting your private parts through the somewhat traumatic genital hair removal rituals, it’ll need a little TLC. The nice thing to do is give your member a specially formulated male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) to heal and soothe the skin. The Shea butter and vitamin E lock in moisture while calming the skin. Vitamins B and C help skin bounce back with collagen production and cell regeneration. Post-Manscaping, you’ll have the most smooth and silky any man has ever had. Enjoy!
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. 5 Natural Ways To Improve Your Memory, According To Experts
2. Buy Zolpidem Tartrate 10mg Pills Used For Sleeping Issues
3. How To Find The Right Cardiologist For Heart Issues
Author: Sunil Dutt
4. Herb Supplements For Weight Loss
Author: Jimme Stratton
5. Centesis Catheters Market Worth $633 Million By 2025
Author: Markets and Markets
6. Vascular Closure Devices Market Is Expected To Reach $1.3 Billion By 2026
Author: Markets and Markets
7. How To Choose Healthy Food For Home Delivery?
Author: Dr. Achyutan Eshwar
8. Assembling A Bicycle Do It Yourself Hypnosis | Hypnosis For A Healthy Body
9. Uae: All Set To Become A Global Healthcare Hub
Author: insights care
10. Best Chopper Ambulance Services | Limra Ambulance
Author: Limra Ambulance
11. How To Improve Your Mobility When Struggling With Freedom Of Movement Issues
Author: Aids 4 Mobility
12. Buy Xanax Online At Cheapest Rate
Author: Devender singh
13. Why Cellulose Powder Is So Important For A Healthy Life?
Author: Nb Lab Industry
14. Keep Your Digital Marketing Data Secure
15. Activities That Can Help Your Team Grow Together