ALL >> Business >> View Article
United Arab Emirates: Country Intelligence Report - Detailed Forecasts Of Key Indicators Up To 2024
United Arab Emirates: Country Intelligence Report
United Arab Emirates: Country Intelligence Report, is a new Country Intelligence Report by , provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in United Arab Emirates today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2024. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile, and pay-TV, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
expects UAEs total telecommunications and pay-TV services revenue to reach US$8.4 billion in 2019, up 0.4% from 2018, driven by strong growth in mobile data and fixed broadband revenue. Mobile voice will be the largest revenue-contributing segment in 2019.
While mobile broadband will be the fastest growing segment over 2019-2024, driven by a rise in smartphone subscription and growing M2M connections. Moreover, projected adoption of 5G service will drive mobile data revenue over the forecast period. Going forward, the UAEs pay-TV revenue will grow at a 1% CAGR over 2019-2024 mainly supported by growth in DTH and IPTV subscriptions.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in United Arab Emirates.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
To know more about the United Arab Emirates: Country Intelligence Report
and other aspects of the research study, kindly ask for a Free Sample Research Report @
- The overall telecom and pay-TV service revenue in United Arab Emirates will grow at a CAGR of 1.8% over 2019-2024.
- Mobile revenue will account for 59.8% of the total telecom and pay-TV service revenue in 2024, driven by increasing adoption of 4G services.
- 4G will remain the most widely adopted mobile technology throughout the period of 2019-2024, while 5G will gain 17.3% subscription share by the end of 2024.
- Etisalat leads the UAEs mobile market in terms of mobile subscriptions for 2019, followed by Du. Both the operators are focusing on 5G development and investing heavily in 5G service coverage expansion.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of United Arab Emirates telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in United Arab Emirates mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in United Arab Emirates telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in United Arab Emirates.
Emirates Telecommunications Group Company PJSC (ETISALAT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Emirates Telecommunications Group Co PJSC (Etisalat) is a provider of mobile and fixed-line voice and data services, television, internet and roaming services. The company offers data clearing and settlement, submarine cable installation, payment, maintenance and repair, information and facilities management services.
Kenya: Country Intelligence Report
Kenya: Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Kenya today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2024.
Australia: Country Intelligence Report
Australia: Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by , provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Australia today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2023.
In case of any queries or customization requirements view full market research report on The Country Intelligence Report
JSB market research is one of the most significant databases of online market research and intelligence reports and services. we specialize in providing market research reports for various industries. The online portal for marketing research deals with access to global market data and assists in providing expert.
JSB Market Research
Business Articles1. Best Digital Marketing Services Company In India
2. The Best Engineering Colleges In India And Brightens Your Future
3. Why Multi-vendor App Development Are Killing You And How To Overcome?
Author: George Stanley
4. Know How Purple Wallpapers Are Making A Comeback
5. Inthisto Financial Solutions
6. Best College Placement In Jaipur, Rajasthan
7. Plastic Additives Market Research Report –global Forecast To 2023
Author: Unknown Member
8. Top Tips: A Winter Check-up For Your Boat | Rv Extension Cords
Author: Devin Herz
9. Understand The Different Types Of The Bottles To Store Liquid And Others
10. Use Lotion Pump To Reduce Wastage Of Cosmetic Products
11. Methyl Ester Sulfonate Market Grow At A Cagr Of 14% Over The Forecast Period Of 2020-2025
Author: John Marshall
12. How To Sell On Flipkart
13. Reliable And Guaranteed Hvac Services At Neil Heating And Air Conditioning Co
Author: Neil Heating
14. Can You Schedule To Repair Your Commercial Building Roof During Coronavirus Pandemic?
Author: Bryson Kaleb
15. Top Different Types Of Ios Mobile Application Testing
Author: Priti Gaikwad is the experienced software tester