ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Zte Axon 10 Pro 5g Cell Phone Review
ZTE Axon 10 Pro 5G was introduced for few months and now it’s available for sale in China. It’s not the first 5G phone(https://www.4gltemall.com/5g/5g-smartphone.html) available over the world, what’s the highlight features and price of ZTE Axon 10 Pro 5G cell phone, you will find the answer in the following review.
ZTE Axon 10 Pro 5G review
ZTE Axon 10 Pro 5G comes with a display of screen size 6.47 inches IPS, Full HD+ with 1080 × 2340 Pixels resolution and is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor.
It handles two SIM cards, Nano-SIM, and Nano-SIM / microSD for the second card slot. It comes with 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM. The ZTE Axon 10 Pro 5G runs Android Pie and is powered by a 4,000mAh battery. The talk time is 29 hours 48 minutes and the standby time is 235 hours. The ZTE 5G phone(https://www.4gltemall.com/5g/5g-smartphone/zte-5g-phone.html) supports wireless charging, as well as Quick Charge 4+ fast charging.
Regarding the camera, the ZTE Axon 10 Pro 5G on the rear packs a 48-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.7 aperture; a second 20-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a third 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. It sports a 20-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.0 aperture.
ZTE Axon 10 Pro 5G has sensors that include Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Fingerprint, Ambient Light, and Compass, along with 2.0, USB Type-C for fast charging. Connectivity options on the ZTE Axon 10 Pro 5G include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v5.00, and USB Type-C.
The ZTE Axon 10 Pro 5G dimensions are 159.20 x 73.40 x 7.90mm (height x width x thickness).
ZTE Axon 10 Pro 5G Specifications(https://www.4gltemall.com/zte-axon-10-pro.html):
Model Axon 10 Pro 5G
Release date February 2019
Form factor Touchscreen
Dimensions (mm) 159.20 x 73.40 x 7.90
Battery capacity (mAh) 4000
Fast charging Quick Charge 4+
Wireless charging Yes
Screen size (inches) 6.47
Resolution 1080x2340 pixels
Processor make Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
Internal storage 128GB
Expandable storage Yes
Expandable storage type microSD
Expandable storage up to (GB) 2
Rear camera 48-megapixel (f/1.7) + 20-megapixel (f/2.2) + 8-megapixel (f/2.4)
Front camera 20-megapixel (f/2.0)
Operating system Android Pie
Wi-Fi standards supported 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
Bluetooth Yes, v5.00
USB Type-C Yes
ZTE Axon 10 Pro 5G Price
The ZTE Axon 10 Pro 5G Price is not cheap because the 5G phones are totally new and not produced in volume. So if you want to get better price, you may wait for some time. ZTE already open the pre-order channel in online stores. You can order it now if you need it. It would be available soon. You can already buy the ZTE Axon 10 Pro 5G from www.4gltemall.com .
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. What Is A Wireless Thermometer And How To Choose Them?
Author: Chris Miller
2. Best Microsd Cards In 2020
3. The Devil All The Time: Netflix Offers Us A Glimpse Of The Upcoming Psychological Thriller
Author: Angel Smith
4. James Gunn Squashes All Rumours Surrounding Dc Character Poison Ivy’s Role In Suicide Squad 2
Author: Angel Smith
5. Managing Customer Relationships During Times Of Economic Uncertainty With Skellam Ai
6. Iphone 12 Launch Date, Price, News & All You Need To Know
Author: Jack thomson
7. Top Ios App Development To Watch Out In 2020
Author: Johan Smith
8. Apple Retina Display Differences In Iphone 11, Pro & Max
Author: Aida Martin
9. Ace The Post-pandemic E-commerce Wave With Personalized Marketing
10. Noteworthy Benefits That Node.js Offers To Web Applications!
Author: Ash Rakars
11. Tips For Flawless & Roi-driven Android App Development
Author: Cameron McCaughey
12. How Outsourcing Cuts Your Costs And Boosts Your Overall Productivity
Author: Keith dibble
13. Ways To Maintain Magento E-commerce Store Security
Author: Jonathan Paul
14. Google Nest Wifi Review
Author: Marco Nixon
15. Why Brother Printer Print Blank Pages
Author: Ezequiel Farrell