ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Things That Can Change The Face Of Ghaziabad Real Estate
Gone are the days when Ghaziabad was considered to a residence of hooligans. With increasing urban population, more education opportunities, changing lifestyle preferences and improving infrastructure, Ghaziabad has become the hottest NCR destination to live-in and invest as well.
Listed below are some of the major things that are changing the face of Ghaziabad real estate. If you are planning to invest in real estate, these things will matter the most to you.
Bridging The Gap Between Demand And Supply
The economics of demand and supply greatly affect the appreciation and depreciation in the property value of a particular area. As Ghaziabad was constantly suffering from the problem of over-supply, the rates remained more or less constant here. However, the problem is likely to resolve, which in turn, will boost the city's real estate market.
Those who have seen the old version of Ghaziabad will clearly understand the vast difference in Ghaziabad’s infrastructure then and now. Today, Ghaziabad is adorned with national highways, Asian highways, expressways and others that make commuting easier for the residents. Infrastructure developments, such as Hindon Elevated Road, New Bus Adda Metro Line, Eastern Peripheral Expressway, Hindon Airport, Delhi-Meerut Expressway, Rapid Metro etc. have added stars to the real estate market of Ghaziabad.
Narrow roads as in Lal Kuan and NH 24 were a major hindrance for connectivity to Delhi, Noida and other major cities. However, with NH24 widening project, the roads are getting widened and soon there will be no traffic congestion issues. It will further improve the value of the property.
In addition to the infrastructural developments as mentioned above, the Faridabad-Noida-Ghaziabad Expressway is a major milestone in the history of Ghaziabad’s realty market. People travelling to Faridabad can completely bypass Delhi’s traffic and reach the destination in just half an hour. It is expected to boost the market of Raj Nagar Extension ready to move flats and that of Crossing Republik.
SEZ in Ghaziabad
A special economic zone by ADAE’s Reliance Energy is likely to begin soon in Ghaziabad, spread across an area of 1,000 hectares. It will bring relief to the traders from paying tax, customs duty and excise duty. Hence, Ghaziabad real estate brings you lucrative commercial property, in addition to the residential options.
From Ghaziuddin nagar to Ghaziabad, the city’s real estate market has transformed (and is continuously transforming) into a return-yielding destination. Right from NRIs to people living in different states of the country and different areas of the city are eagerly looking forward to invest in the property in Ghaziabad. So, don’t be left behind.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Which Is The Best Place In Mohali To Invest In Property?
Author: Harmanjot Singh
2. 7 Unbelievable Expert Tips For Finding The Right Office Space For Sale In India
3. 10 Experts Tips To Buy Individual House In Chennai
4. A Complete Guide - How To Find Cheap Apartments In Istanbul
Author: Saalm Tahir
5. Commonly Overlooked Healthcare And Safety Elements In Luxury Homes - The Rcc Walls And Marble Floors
6. How Computer Vision Is Aiding The Real Estate Industry In 2020?
7. Cut Your Property Taxes - 5 Ways To Fight Your Taxes Today And Save Future
8. Guide To Help You Get Ready To Avail Best Homes For Sale In Sacramento, Ca
Author: Henry Clark
9. Checklist For Selecting A Paying Guest
10. Real Estate In Hyderabad – Situation & Scopeent
11. Property Management Companies To Maximize The Property Value
Author: Ekirk patrick
12. Property In Delhi Ncr
Author: Rishabh Group
13. Sustainable Building Planning In Bromley: Emerging Market Trends In 2020
Author: Caitlin Allen
14. Listing An Investment Property With A Home Realtor - What Are The Problems?
Author: Rick Lopez
15. What Are Some Of The Top Commercial Leasing Services Offered By Professional Agencies?
Author: Rick Lopez