ALL >> General >> View Article
How To Download Youtube Mp4 Videos In Chrome
A lot of us are fervent YouTube enthusiasts, using it for entertainment, educational, social and various other purposes. Often, we wish to store the videos locally for offline viewing later on. But although YouTube gives the option for saving a video to watch it later when you are not connected to the Internet, there is no option for watching it outside the app.
That is why a slew of YouTube video downloaders are available online. These video downloaders allow you to download any video from YouTube using only the video URL. The best thing about these online video downloaders is that they are absolutely free of charge and do not require the user to download any extra resources either.
Any YouTube downloader online should have multiple options in terms of video formats and video quality. This allows flexibility in downloading the video based on the format compatible with your device and the amount of data you want to expand on this action. A YouTube downloader should also provide the choice of downloading only the audio or video part of the media.
It is also worth mentioning that Google Chrome is one of the most popular and widely used web browsers in the world. Not to mention the fact that Google is also the search engine that records the greatest number of users. Therefore, it makes sense to have a guide that instructs people on how to download YouTube videos from one of these YouTube downloaders.
There are basically three ways in which YouTube videos can be downloaded in Chrome in the mp4 format, which is the most commonly used cross-platform video format. These three ways are mentioned below.
1. You can manually download a video by copying its URL from YouTube and pasting it in the text bar of the YouTube downloader that has been opened beforehand in a New Tab in Chrome. Then choose the MP4 option among the ones given and click on the “Download” button.
2. You can choose to install a YouTube video downloader app and add it to the Chrome homepage. Anytime you need to download a video, copy its URL and feed it directly in the search bar of the app and click the download button. You will be given a number of options, from which you have to choose MP4.
4. You can also add an extension for a video downloader to Chrome. Some of these have a pop-up feature that will show you the downloader window as soon as you copy the video URL. All you have to do is choose the mp4 option and the video will be downloaded in that format.
There are many great YouTube downloaders on the Net, one of which is the Video Downloader site. It allows you to download YouTube videos directly from Chrome. A number of video and audio options are available to the user. So the next time you are impressed by a YouTube video and want to keep it permanently on your phone, use one of the great online video downloaders like Video Downloader.
General Articles1. A Brief Overview Of Satta Matka Game Software Development
Author: Robbie Royce
2. Python Automation Testing In Bangalore | Etech Prowess
Author: etech prowess
3. Patient Lifts
4. What Are The Actual Circumstances Behind Mortgage With Bad Credit?
Author: Stacey Walsh
5. How To Find A Good Wedding Photographer In Colchester In Your Budget?
Author: Scott Miller Photography
6. The Benefits Of Choosing Organic Clothes For Your Baby
Author: Asli Musso
7. Dos And Don’ts When You Stay In A Hostel To Get The Most Out Of It
Author: Eloise Watson
8. Get Ex Lover Back
9. Reasons Why You Must Hire Professional Floor Cleaners
Author: Steve Hatfield
10. Not Known Details About Potato Chips Producing Companies
Author: Priniti Foods Pvt Ltd
11. Music Production Courses- All The Essentials You Should Know
Author: rohit aggarwal
12. How Bright White Line Painting For Roads Is Safer For Everyone
Author: Martin Fletcher
13. Know What To Expect From Computer Repair Services
Author: Ronel Noel
14. Get Global Netsuite Support To Drive Your Business Success
Author: Sapna Gupta
15. Multifactor Authentication Market Expected To Reach $18.5 Billion By 2025