ALL >> Service >> View Article
Easy Ways To Download Facebook Videos
Facebook is perhaps the only social media site that has been able to keep its popularity intact throughout the long period during which it has been around. As such, many useful features have been added to it and the website has been redesigned a large number of times. In spite of that, a direct method of downloading videos posted on the site is yet to be added. Therefore, one must resort to some other method to get the job done.
There are three basic ways you can download a Facebook video. One is the manual way, one is with the help of a Facebook video downloader and the other is with the help of a downloaded software application or extension. The procedure for each method is mentioned below:
1. Manual Method - This is possible in the computer only.
A. Navigate to the video on Facebook.
B. Right-click on it and press “Copy video URL”.
C. Go to a new tab, paste it in the address bar, replace
“https://www.” with “m.” and press “Enter”.
D. Press Ctrl+Shift+C to open the “Elements” tab in the
E. Hover the mouse pointer over the video and click once.
F. Right-click on the blue video link text on the top part
and click on “Copy link address”.
G. Now go to another tab, paste the link in the address bar
and press “Enter”.
H. Click on the vertical ellipsis at the bottom right of the
video pane and click on “Download”.
2. FB Online Downloader - This can be used in the same manner in smartphones and PCs.
A. Navigate to the FB video, right-click on it and copy the
video URL as before. In a phone, this can be done by
clicking the ellipsis on the top right and pressing “Copy
B. Go to a new tab in your browser and open an online
video downloader that works with Facebook.
C. Paste the link in its search bar and press “Enter”.
D. After the video loads, choose the desired quality and
format of the file.
E. Click on “Download”.
3. App or extension - The app will be different and available on the app store of your phone, or browser web store of computer, based on OS. The extension works in PC browser only.
A. Just like before, go to FB, get to the video and copy its
URL by the respective method in computer or phone.
Now open your video downloader app. This step is
redundant in case of extension.
B. The extension or downloader should automatically detect
the link, load the video and present the options for
C. Download format and quality. If not, paste the link in
the search bar and click “Search”.
D. Either way, choose the desired option and click on
In each case, the video will get downloaded to the “Downloads” folder, or whichever folder has been designated by the user as the default one for storing downloads. Although these steps gives you the easiest ways to download FB videos, it is advised to be informed of all copyright norms before downloading, and use the video accordingly.
Service Articles1. How Online Plant Nursery Is Ideal For Your Garden? Know Your Plants
Author: David Miller
2. What Is Telemedicine & How Has Video Conferencing Transformed The Healthcare Sector?
3. Five Tips To Create Eye-catching Md Custom Signs
Author: Joe Gass
4. Top 3 Myths And Misconceptions About Sales Crm Application
Author: mohit gupta
5. Build Your Own Cryptocurrency Mlm Software | Technoloader
6. Why Is It Mandatory To Certify With Iso 14001?
Author: John Mills
7. A Complete Guide On The Mosquito Control
8. Is Cloud Storage The Right Solution To Backup Your Photos?
9. Iso 21001: Standard For Education Providers
Author: Punyam Acadmey
10. Flooring Products
Author: Dutco Tennant LLC
11. 5 Things Everyone Gets Wrong About How To Increase Sales
12. Searching And Evaluating Good News Portal – The Inside Of South Korea Stock Market
Author: Rafael Thomas
13. How To Start An Amazon Business?
Author: Cage Nicolas
14. Well-trained Interstate Removalists Will Handle The Goods Professionally
15. Vashikaran Specialist Astrologer In Mysore | Black Magic Specialist