ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Factors That Differentiate A Quitclaim Deed From A Warranty Deed
When it comes to the transferring of a property from one person to another, there are certain types of legal documents that should be made use of. These may include a Quitclaim Deed and Warranty Deed. The warranty deed basically functions as a legal document which helps in the transference of property from the previous owner to the new owner. A warranty deed basically provides with a guarantee to the buyer from the seller that the rights to the property are owned by seller owns, free of any encumbrances, which means that he or she has got the right to transfer the ownership rights to the buyer. If there are any issues with the title, the buyer needs to get reimbursed for the amount by the seller. On the other hand, a quitclaim deed makes no such promises about a grantor having complete authority or clear title for the property. The quitclaim deed is used only to transfer the ownership rights without any guarantees.
Unique features of a quitclaim deed
It is important to note that a quitclaim transfer deed form should not be considered within the context of a common real estate transaction. Since using a quitclaim deed involves an extent of trust which means that they are mostly used among family members. For instance, a couple looking to go through a divorce may want to transfer a property among them by using a quitclaim deed. However, if you are using a quitclaim deed and you find it challenged, you may want to discuss it with an attorney. For more information about getting a quit deed form, please visit this website.
Getting a quitclaim deed or a warranty deed template
Whether you are looking to find a quitclaim deed or a warranty deed template, it is important that you get it from a reliable online source. These websites can really make it a lot simpler for you to find a quitclaim deed from the comfort of your home. Please visit this site to get a quitclaim deed Indiana form.
Carl writes often about online legal drafting like affidavit, bill of sale and quitclaim deed forms to help the people. You can find his thoughts at quit claim deed blog. To learn more about drafting a quitclaim deed in Massachusetts online, visit this website.
Legal Articles1. Is Your Gym Safe?
Author: Ankin Law Office
2. When Uber And Lyft Drivers Crash Rented Vehicles
Author: Mainor Wirth Injury Lawyers
3. How To Find And Hire The Best Personal Injury Lawyer
Author: Zane Norman
4. Indian Union Budget 2020 – 2021 Highlights
5. Tax Audits Do Not Always Happen Right Away
Author: Randolph Law Firm, P.C.
6. Improper Evictions Are Putting Nursing Home Residents At Risk
Author: Bogdan Martinovich
7. Were You Injured By A Corporation In Nevada?
Author: The Patriot Law Firm
8. When Doctors And Nurses Ignore The Signs Of Fetal Distress
Author: Bradshaw Law LLC
9. What To Do When Your Spouse Has An Addiction
Author: Langer & Langer
10. Injured In A Demolition Accident? Multiple Parties May Be Liable
Author: DePaolo & Zadeikis
11. Is Settlement Planning Right For You?
Author: Marc Blumenthal
12. Considering A Reverse Mortgage? Here’s What You Should Know
Author: Roger Stelk
13. Immigration Prediction For 2020 In Canada
14. Married To A Us Citizen? You Can Still Be Deported
Author: Ronald Shapiro
15. Fulmer Sill Nominated For 2 Golden Gavel Awards
Author: Devin Herz