ALL >> Health >> View Article
Sensual Tips: Look To The Light
So many lists of sensual tips focuses on the sensual act itself – positions to try, locations to investigate, communication during, etc. But some guys benefit from sensual tips that come from a different place, such as those that focus on how to improve male organ health or keep male hormone levels up or aid in achieving tumescences. There are many sensual tips to sort through, but the ones that follow all focus on the role that light may play in manhood activity. No thanks are necessary – shedding light on all things related to the member is our pleasure.
The male organ and light
Although every guy’s manhood is different, and every potential sensual situation has many different variables all at play at one time, it does appear that the amount of light a man is exposed to can have an impact on his sensual drive. Studies have been conducted to examine this. For example, one study looked at men whose sensual drives were operating in low gear. They exposed some of these men to “light therapy” sessions every day; the others were just exposed to whatever light they normally would have received during ...
... the day. The men in the light therapy experienced a noticeable increase in their sensual drive.
Less studied by the scientific community but promoted by some non-medical sources is the possible role of red or infrared light on the member. Because there is some correlation between red and infrared light and the creation of both carbon dioxide and nitric oxide (which play roles in allow greater blood flow. Including in male organ blood vessels), as well as in the production of male hormone, some individuals recommend the use of red light therapy – basically, focusing a red light source on the manhood and sacks – on men to increase sensual drive and performance. It’s an interesting idea, if one that has not really been studied much.
Get to the light
Basically, proper light exposure is good for as guy’s health in general, as well as for his male organ health. It’s invaluable for proper male hormone production and often time spent in sunlight or simulated sunlight involves exercise, which also is important for male organ health. Especially during the “darker” months of winter, getting enough light is important – so our sensual tips include the following:
- Take it outside. Find time during the day to spend 20-30 minutes in the sunlight. If possible, bring a bag lunch and eat outdoors, then walk around for a while. If meetings are nearby, walk instead of driving or riding to them. If the day includes reading a long report, sit outside and soak up a few rays while absorbing the report.
- Get active. Throw a football with a buddy. Shoot hoops by yourself. Join your girl friend for a tennis match. Even just weeding the garden can expose a guy to sunlight and keep his muscles busy.
- Go artificial. When natural sunlight isn’t available, consider high intensity lamps or even focus red light therapy directly on the member and sacks. But in either case, consult with a doctor to determine how much exposure is safe before attempting it.
As with any sensual tips, the use of light is just part of a multi-faceted strategy, one which also includes maintaining male organ health at an optimum, level – and that strategy should also include daily application of a first class male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Of special interest in nay crème is the inclusion of L-arginine in the ingredients. This amino acid plays a large role in producing nitric oxide, which as was mentioned earlier plays a role in allowing male organ blood vessels better flow. In addition, male organ health is enhanced by the presence of alpha lipoic acid, a powerful antioxidant that helps protect manhood cells from oxidative stress caused by free radicals.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. White Spots On Teeth - Causes And Treatment
Author: Reza Nikfar
2. How To Prevent Plaque Build-up?
Author: Reza Nikfar
3. The Best Practices For Maintaining Gums And Teeth
Author: Reza Nikfar
4. Difference Between Mental Health Professionals: Choose Yours Wisely
Author: Sage Advice
5. January’s Talk Of The Town – The Rise Of Medical Interest In Cbd Flower
Author: dr strains cbd
6. Hemp Economics - Women Leaders, Diversifying, Investments
Author: dr. strains CBD
7. 3 Morning Habits To Make Raiz De Tejocote Function Actively
8. Osho Kundalini Meditation And Its Long-term Benefits
Author: Osho Leela Meditation Center
9. Xanax: Fighting Anxiety With The Best In Class Anti-anxiety Medication
10. Bột Tắm Trắng Lani - Tắm Trắng Trị Thâm Toàn Thân
11. Should You Online Order Whiskey? Tips To Buy Whiskey On Home Delivery
Author: Castle Freke
12. How To Overcome Financial Stress In Relationships?
Author: George Brun
13. What To Do When You’ve Lower Back Pain?
14. Buy Hydrocodone Online And Forget All Pains And Aches
15. Easy And Effective Gig Harbor Neck Exercises For Neck Pain
Author: Harbor Physical Therapy