ALL >> Education >> View Article
8 Books To Read For High School Students
8 Books To Read For High School Students.
September 17, 2019
1. You can win by Shiv Khera- 308 pages
This may be the conventional self-help book, but Shiv Khera has managed to reach out to everyone with his simplistic yet powerful ideas. You Can Win, focuses on achieving success through personal growth and a positive attitude. The most emotionally strong quote from this book is: "Be strong so that nothing can disturb your peace of mind."
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee- 320 pages
The story of a young Alabama girl, her sleepy Southern town, and the crisis of conscience that rocked it. This book explores the roots of human behavior- to innocence and experience, kindness and cruelty, love and hatred, humor and pathos.
3. The Willpower Instinct by Kelly McGonigal- 288 pages
Lack of will power, perhaps, is the main enemy on the road to success, health, and financial well-being. How many times have we tried to take control of ourselves, but after a while we gave in to the impulse and lost our composure? Kelly McGonagall's book is an excellent practical guide to educating willpower. Each chapter describes one key idea and how it can be used to achieve your goals.
4. Life of Pi by Yann Martel- 352 pages
Yann Martel's lifetime of Pi is that the story of a young man survives a painful shipwreck and months in an exceedingly sea boat with an oversized tiger named Richard Parker. Such components as an Indian boy with a tiger in the Pacific Ocean are assumed either a multi-page longing or Bollywood finding a brother of the boy in the ocean, the brother of Tiger and an illegitimate son of a cousin of a tiger's sister.
5. I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou- 320 pages
This memoir captures the longing of lonely children, the brute insult of bigotry, and the wonder of words that can make the world right.
6. The Things They Carried by Tim O'Brien- 246 pages
This classic is a ground-breaking meditation on war, memory, imagination, and the redemptive power of storytelling.
7. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith- 469 pages
The story of young, sensitive, and idealistic Francie Nolan and her bittersweet formative years in the slums of Williamsburg, filled with compassion and cruelty, laughter, and heartache.
8. Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury- 176 pages
Guy Montag is a fireman. In his world, where TV directions, firemen start fires rather than put them out. His job is to destroy the foremost banned of commodities, the printed book, along with the houses in which they are hidden.
which book you liked the most? Start with those you likable the foremost, then, step by step browse all the mentioned books to enhance your life as a high school student and on the far side.
Read more: https://www.myschoolr.com/blog/8-books-to-read-for-high-school-students.html
Our goal towards myschoolr platform is to achieve best of its kind of education ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software intended to fulfill people’s needs using existing available resources, cost effective yet all in one solution for organization. Visit: https://www.myschoolr.com
Education Articles1. Choose A Better Career With Gurukul Academy
Author: Anoop Chauhan
2. Data Science Course In Chennai With Placement
Author: sarah jovi
3. What Are The Life-changing Benefits Of Public Speaking?
Author: Ajay Agarwal
4. Most Popular Questions Searched By Students For Nursing Assignment Help
Author: free assignment help
5. Mbbs In China Offers World Class Education
Author: Ria Overseas
6. يف تختار أفضل الجامعات في الإمارات العربية المتحدة؟
Author: Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan
7. Reasons Why You Must Hire Finance Assignment Writing Services
Author: Sophie Christin
8. Best Degree Colleges In Bangalore
9. Best Mobile Phone Repairing Course In Delhi
Author: Raj Singhaniya
10. Ambedar Jayanti
Author: Deepak kumar
11. Career Options After 12th: What To Do After 12th? 
Author: Exam help
12. How To Keep Learners Engaged With Mobile Learning
13. The Significance Of An Independent Valuation
Author: excelr Tuhin
14. Why You Should Choose Mbbs In Philippines
Author: Ria Overseas
15. Why Are Teaching Resources Important?
Author: Elise Simpson