ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Vedic A2 Ghee A Modern Boon To Human Health
Vedic A2 Ghee a modern boon to human health
Ancient Indians that lived and procured natural resources, prepared pure desi ghee from our native Gir Cow’s milk is considered to be one of the tastiest and healthiest ghee. Thereby ghee has been used as dietary, lifestyle and medicinal purposes.
Vedic A2 ghee
Mostly ordinary cows produce milk which contains A1 beta casein protein, along with A2 protein. A2 milk from Indian Gir Cow produce only A2 beta casein is more healthier than A1 milk.
A1 milk is from European breed and cross breeds lead to the decline of A2 cows producing pure A2 milk. A2 ghee has been vital food and lifetime ingredient at the time of ancient Indians. A2 ghee is prepared in the traditional Vedic method recommended by Hindu Shastras and also used for used for ayurvedic purposes. This is why it is called as Vedic A2 ghee. However the challenge to recreate the process of pure desi ghee was difficult though not impossible.
Method of preparation
1.The preparation of ghee is detailed process which involves culturing and fermenting 35 litres of A2 milk into curd.
2. The curd which is then traditionally hand churned using wooden churner to obtain butter. This process is called “Bilona process”.
3.The butter is then simmered and heated in a heavy bottomed vessel using cow dung cake to obtain the pure Desi A2 ghee.
Benefits of pure desi ghee
Among the side effects of modern sedentary life styles, knee and joint pains are particular in common. Our body needs lubrication and providing that effectively, is one of the benefits of unadultered Desi ghee. Ancient Indians used ghee as a lifestyle product, wherein they put ghee in nostrils to cleanse their nose and breathing ease breathing. And if these many benefits of the desi ghee itself wasn’t enough, the presence
of A2 ghee also adds a plethora of many benefits.
Benefits of Vedic A2 ghee
1. Butyric acid present in A2 ghee helps to fight against the development of cancerous cells and also plays an important role in muscle contraction and blood clotting.
2.A2 ghee also helps in regulating blood pressure and enhances the functionality of the cell membrane.
3. It also maintains the immune system and ensures the normal vision and skin and prevents graying of hair.
4. A2 ghee helps to cure ulcers, constipation, burns and blisters and helps to recover wound recovery.
5. A2 ghee has higher nutritional values like Protein, Calcium, Sodium, Iron and Vitamin A,D and E along with Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids.
6. It also transfers the essential amino acids to our body, which our body does not produce naturally. This helps in protein synthesis and helps in easy digestion.
7. Those who are intolerant towards lactose can take A2 ghee without any worry. Since it does not have any impurities as normal ghee. A spoonful of Gir cow A2 ghee would prevent from cold and improves eyesight.
Pure desi ghee dispels the myth that too much ghee can be unhealthy or too rich for the body whereas Vedic A2 ghee does not feel to make bloated and feels light when you add in regular diet.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Restaurant Online Ordering App & Ordering Systems
2. Food As Medicine – Eating Properly For Immunity And Health
Author: Satjit Kumar
3. Mango Dehydrator Dehydrates The Mangoes Properly!
Author: James Rodriguez
4. Asia Pacific To Dominate The Plant Extracts Market, By Application, Throughout 2025
5. Organic Yeast Market | Opportunity | Challenge | Global Forecast
6. Outdoor Wedding Catering Food Ideas To Make Your Guests Feel Wow
Author: Brian Daoud
7. Buying Authentic Indian Groceries In San Francisco Bay Area
Author: Simon Jones
8. Shrink Plastic Film Market Latest Trends, Growth, Opportunities And Forecast 2025
9. 5 Summer Time Smoothie Recipes For Breakfast
Author: Boss India
10. Food Emulsifiers Market – It’s Key Opportunities And Challenges
11. Weekend Eating - Out Falling Sick Loop Broken By Covid Stay At Home
Author: Satjit Kumar
12. Upcoming Growth Trends In The Textured Vegetable Protein Market
13. The Best Air Fryers In 2020
14. Red Wine: The Healthiest Alcohol You Can Drink
Author: 24 hours alcohol delivery
15. Buy Online Shisha Canada
Author: ricky lowrence