ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
Difference Between Supervised Learning An Unsupervised Learning,what Is The Goal Of A/b Testing?
> What is the difference between Supervised Learning an Unsupervised Learning?
If an algorithm learns something from the training data so that the knowledge can be applied to the test data, then it is referred to as Supervised Learning. Classification is an example for Supervised Learning. If the algorithm does not learn anything beforehand because there is no response variable or any training data, then it is referred to as unsupervised learning. Clustering is an example for unsupervised learning.
> What is the goal of A/B Testing?
It is a statistical hypothesis testing for randomized experiment with two variables A and B. The goal of A/B Testing is to identify any changes to the web page to maximize or increase the outcome of an interest. An example for this could be identifying the click through rate for a banner ad.
> What is an Eigenvalue and Eigenvector?
Eigenvectors are used for understanding linear transformations. In data analysis, we usually calculate the eigenvectors for a correlation or covariance matrix. Eigenvectors are the directions along which a particular linear transformation acts by flipping, compressing or stretching. Eigenvalue can be referred to as the strength of the transformation in the direction of eigenvector or the factor by which the compression occurs.
> How can outlier values be treated?
Outlier values can be identified by using univariate or any other graphical analysis method. If the number of outlier values is few then they can be assessed individually but for large number of outliers the values can be substituted with either the 99th or the 1st percentile values. All extreme values are not outlier values.The most common ways to treat outlier values –
1) To change the value and bring in within a range
2) To just remove the value.
Computer Programming Articles1. 5 Key Benefits Of Cloud Computing In Healthcare Industry
Author: Ashok Desai
2. How To Engage Users With A Good Website?
Author: Jack Oram
3. Recover Deleted Files From Android Phone
Author: Shubhra Seth
4. Advantages Provided By The Global Edge Computing Market
Author: Andrew Thomas
5. Want To Work In The Best It Company In Surat?
Author: Alpesh Vaghasiya
6. The Key Advantages Of Software Management System Software
Author: Satish Yadav
7. Namaste Technology
Author: namaste technology
8. Wordpress Dot Com Vs Wordpress Dot Org-the Right Choice For You
9. Graphics Design Company, Software Company, Software Development Company, Mobile Apps Development Com
Author: Gen Tech
10. What Things To Look For In A Web Designing Company?
11. Dark Mode Buzz And What Can You Do With It In Your App - Pocket Apps
12. Important Role Of Laptop Chargers Behind The Proper Functioning Of A Laptop
Author: Charlie Puth
13. How To Print & Share From Photos For Ios Device?
14. Big Nation 7 Infotech- It Services Above Expectations
Author: "Big Nation 7 infotech web services with infinity
15. Token Management System Dubai