ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
Linear Regression,how Is Data Modeling Different From Database Design P-value Signify Statistical ?
> What is Linear Regression?
It is the most commonly used method for predictive analytics. The Linear Regression method is used to describe relationship between a dependent variable and one or independent variable. The main task in the Linear Regression is the method of fitting a single line within a scatter plot. The Linear Regression consists of the following three methods:
Determining and analyzing the correlation and direction of the data
Deploying the estimation of the model
Ensuring the usefulness and validity of the model
It is extensively used in scenarios where the cause effect model comes into play. For example you want to know the effect of a certain action in order to determine the various outcomes and extent of effect the cause has in determining the final outcome.
> How is Data modeling different from Database design?
Data Modeling: It can be considered as the first step towards the design of a database. Data modeling creates a conceptual model based on the relationship between various data models. The process involves moving from the conceptual stage to the logical model to the physical schema. It involves the systematic method of applying the data modeling techniques.
Database Design: This is the process of designing the database. The database design creates an output which is a detailed data model of the database. Strictly speaking database design includes the detailed logical model of a database but it can also include physical design choices and storage parameters.
> What does P-value signify about the statistical data?
P-value is used to determine the significance of results after a hypothesis test in statistics. P-value helps the readers to draw conclusions and is always between 0 and 1.
P- Value > 0.05 denotes weak evidence against the null hypothesis which means the null hypothesis cannot be rejected.
Computer Programming Articles1. Waste Mangement Systems
Author: my full name
2. Which Company Develop The Android App Development Company In India ?
Author: Omega Softwares
3. 5 Key Benefits Of Cloud Computing In Healthcare Industry
Author: Ashok Desai
4. How To Engage Users With A Good Website?
Author: Jack Oram
5. Recover Deleted Files From Android Phone
Author: Shubhra Seth
6. Advantages Provided By The Global Edge Computing Market
Author: Andrew Thomas
7. Want To Work In The Best It Company In Surat?
Author: Alpesh Vaghasiya
8. The Key Advantages Of Software Management System Software
Author: Satish Yadav
9. Namaste Technology
Author: namaste technology
10. Wordpress Dot Com Vs Wordpress Dot Org-the Right Choice For You
11. Graphics Design Company, Software Company, Software Development Company, Mobile Apps Development Com
Author: Gen Tech
12. What Things To Look For In A Web Designing Company?
13. Dark Mode Buzz And What Can You Do With It In Your App - Pocket Apps
14. Important Role Of Laptop Chargers Behind The Proper Functioning Of A Laptop
Author: Charlie Puth
15. How To Print & Share From Photos For Ios Device?