ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
How To Compress Pdf Files On Windows And Mac
If a PDF file is not compressed, it uses a lot of storage space. To save the storage, you can make it compressed by using any file compressors like Smallpdf.com, Preview on Mac, or Adobe Acrobat, etc.
Here are the ways given below to compress a file format that exists in PDF form.
Compress PDF using Smallpdf.com
1.Just launch smallpdf.com/compress-pdf in the search bar of the web
browser and then tap on “Return” button.You may also download an
Extensions Compressor ( Smallpdf Extension) in your Chrome Browser
from your specified web store.
2.Now hit on the “Choose File” option button at the center of the
bottom of your web page.
3.Now locate and then select the file that you wish to resize or
4.Now press on the ” Open” option to start uploading the file.
5.You have to scroll down your page with the help of mouse scroller
and then press on the “Download File Now” option.
6.Here you have to select the location where you wish to save your
7.Tap on “Save” button. Now ...
... you can see that the desired PDF file
will save to your system in the desired location.
Compress PDF using Preview on Mac
1.First of all, you have to launch a PDF document in the stipulated
Preview app. To do so, double click on the blue-colored preview
· Tap the File button on the menu bar then press “Open”… under pull-down menu option. Now click the desired file from the active window dialog and then press on “Open” button.
2.Now press the ” File” button under the menu bar located on the
upper part of the screen.
3.Tap on the “Export As” button situated near the middle of the pull-
down menu option. After that, a dialog box will be displayed on
4.Hit on the “Format” pull-down menu.
5.Press on the ” PDF.” it is at the upper part of the menu.
6.Then hit the “Quartz Filter” option under the drop-down menu
7.Now click the “Reduce File Size” to reduce and resize the file as
per your wish.
8.Choose the desired location for saving the PDF.
9.Tap on ” Save” button. Now the reduced PDF file will save on the
Elina John is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security and general software. She writes about the latest updates regarding office.com/setup and how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.
Source :- https://officesoffice.com/how-to-compress-pdf-files-on-windows-and-mac/
I am a self-professed security expert and has been making the people aware of the security threats. My passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. https://sofiyaitservices.wordpress.com/ https://sofiyaitservices.blogspot.com/ http://elinajohn99.blogs.jeuxactu.com https://johnsofie2.medium.com/
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Ip Rating System; What Is The Meaning Of Water Proof & Water Resistant
Author: Elina John
2. Byod (bring Your Own Device) In The Workplace
3. Mobikul Best Shopify Mobile App Creator Company In India
Author: Kuldeep Singh Tomar
4. Know About The Modified And Power Inverter Supplier Usa
5. Software Development Company | Product Design And Development
Author: Neelima Ls
6. Spectralink Devices Have Now Received Zoom Phone Certification Upgraded Wireless Experience
Author: Angel Smith
7. How Is The Latest Algorithm From Google Extremely Non-profitable For Your Business
Author: Angel Smith
8. Utah Businesses Are Thriving Through Online Marketing And Seo
9. Three Steps To Creating A Strong Brand
10. Seo In Malaysia - Is It Worth The Hype?
11. Playstation 6 Console With Wireless Features
12. How To Write Unique Content With The Help Of Paraphrasing Tools
13. Fix Err_timed_out|err_connection_timed
14. Edtech In The Future
15. Importance Of Resilient Ups System
Author: Benoit Technologies