ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
3 Wheel Travel Scooter: A Ticket To Freedom For Limited Mobility People
A mobility scooter is a mobility aid like a wheelchair with a configuration of a motor-scooter. Referred as power-operated scooter, they use rechargeable battery for transporting person from one place to another. There is no dearth of mobility scooters in the market. Moreover, like standard two-wheeler scooters, mobility travel scooters also come in different make and models. In the mobility vehicles, 3 wheel travel scooter is one of the innovations changing the life of limited mobility people to a significant level by offering much required freedom and independence to lead an active lifestyle.
The typical design of the 3 wheel mobility scooter is two widely spaced wheels in the rear and one wide wheel in the front. Unlike four wheeler travel mobility scooters, 3 wheelers do not offer much stable ride on uneven terrains. Therefore, these scooters are ideal to use indoors and they have solid and non-marking tires which do not leave any marks on the tiles. Designed for offering maximum maneuverability, these scooters have low turning radius which make them ideal vehicle to use on paved streets, homes and in supermarket ...
... stores. Designed for individual use, they are capable to holding weight up to 250 lbs and are compact in size. Some other features of these scooters are:
• Manufactured from lightweight material like aluminum
• Adjustable delta tiller with ergonomic handles
• Wide and padded seat with high backrest
• Seat with adjustable height feature
• Ultra-bright LED headlight and taillight
• Front mounted removable basket for storing personal
belongings like wallet, water bottle, spectacles, etc.
Difference between 4 wheel and 3 wheel Mobility Scooters
Number of wheels is one of the main differences between mobility scooters. As the name implies, 4 wheeler scooter has 4 wheels – 2 in front and 2 in back and 3 wheeler has 3 scooters – two in back and one in front. 4 wheeler scooters offer comfortable ride on uneven terrains as well, therefore recommended for short outdoor trips as well. Moreover, bariatric users should use 4 wheel scooters as they offer comfortable and safe ride. Pride mobility is one company manufactures different styles of three and four wheeler scooters and Go Go Elite is one of its quite popular model in the 3 wheeler category.
Pride Go-Go Elite
It is a compact and lightweight scooter which offers exceptionally stable and dependable ride in small spaces. The advanced feature of the scooter is weight capacity of 300 lbs, standard storage front basket, feather-touch disassembly which disassembles scooter in lightweight parts, facility of charging vehicle on-board and off-board, black and non-scuffling tires, adjustable delta tiller, comes with attractive two sets of changeable shrouds – red and black.
Like Pride Mobility, different companies are manufacturing different styles of 3 wheel travel scooter to fulfill the demand of varied users. Moreover, these scooters are easy to purchase from local outlets and manufacturers’ stores in USA. Interested people can even take these scooters on rent from online stores. However, make sure to take 3 wheel scooters on rent from reputed online stores conducting through inspection before offering the scooters to customers.
Automobiles Articles1. When To Approach A Driving School And For What Reasons?
Author: Nicholas Manchee
2. Gift Your Best Friend A Hunter Motorcycle On His Birthday This Year!
Author: Levi Fysh
3. Expansion Of Autel Diagnostics Equipment Uk - More About Diagnostic Tools Uk!
Author: Kevin Edwards
4. How Can You Avoid Unnecessary Accidents While Driving?
Author: Hamish Crotty
5. What Are The Common Car Tyre Problems That You Can Face?
Author: Oliver Mertin
6. Avoid Bird Droppings On Your Car Paint
Author: Anthony Gellatly
7. Mot For Electric Cars
Author: Kashyap Desai
8. Why High End Leaf Springs Are Necessary For Your Vehicle
9. Front Bumper: Why Is It A Necessary Component?
Author: Diana Mendez
10. What Is Digital Electronic Weighing Scale And How It Works?
11. Buying A Second-hand Car? Follow This 10-point Checklist!
Author: Navnit Maruti
12. Motoelite- How To Keep Your Car Engine Healthy
Author: moto elite
13. 3 Types Of Laser Cutting Machine
Author: Steven Glassner
14. Why Should You Use Gmc Truck Accessories?
Author: Shaun Carey
15. What Are The Benefits Of Buying Genuine Gm Auto Parts Online?
Author: Shaun Carey