ALL >> Health >> View Article
Some Indicators That You’re Addicted To Self-gratification
Most men enjoy self-gratification, and for a good reason. It’s healthy, releases feel-good hormones, and breeds self-confidence; but how much self-gratification is too much? Is there such a thing? While there is no set-in-stone number that equals too much, it can be a problem if it affects your daily life. Here are three self-gratification side effects men experience if they take self-love too far.
#1: Your Job and Relationships Suffer
This is the hallmark of self-gratification side effects. When self-gratification goes too far, it can get in the way of a man’s social life, professional life, and yes, intimate life. This is both psychological and physical. The psychological relates to stimuli. As men pleasure themselves more and more, the material they use for inspiration also must accelerate. This material can make the real thing less attractive. Physically, men know exactly what to do when they give themselves a handy. Again, as frequency increases, so do things like alternate movements, tightness of the hand grip, and the addition of adult aids.
Here are a few situations that signal you need ...
... to put down the member:
- You take a sick day from work to stay home and love yourself.
- You blow off friends or don’t make plans so you can stay in for a marathon self-gratification session.
- You’re late to a meeting because you decided to stroke it in the men’s bathroom.
- You don’t want to have intimate relations with your partner.
- Intimate relations with your partner are less satisfying when you do engage in them..
#2: Hurts So Good…Not Really
As with any activity, the more you do it, the higher the risk you can hurt yourself. As discussed above, as frequency increases, things must get more intense in some way to meet a man’s ever-growing needs. Injuries can be short-term, long-term, or permanent. If you are noticing any of the following, take heed:
- Skin chafing
- Tears in the skin
- Soreness that radiates throughout the member
- Constant “ache”
- Friction rash
- Member fracture
- Member scar tissue
- Peyronie’s disease
- Extreme loss of sensation
- Member dysfunction
#3: Boner Brain
When it gets out of hand, self-gratification is always on the brain. You wake up and love yourself in the shower. While commuting to work, you’re caught up in a particular scene from an adult film. By lunch, the urge is strong, so you give yourself a hand in your car, the men’s bathroom, or even clandestinely in your office. Finally, you get home and immediately go online to find something that excites you and spend the night in with some take out and your hand.
How to Deal
Remember, there is nothing wrong or shameful about self-gratification. However, when self-gratification becomes detrimental to your life, it becomes an addiction, and you must deal with it like any other addiction. Thankfully, there are a few ways to reverse these self-gratification side effects and get back to a healthy and beneficial relationship with your member.
There are a few ways to “reset to factory settings.” Go cold turkey and stop all self-gratification for a specific amount of time. Get rid of all the material you use and block websites on all your devices. If cold turkey is too dramatic, adopt new behaviors that set reasonable limits. For instance, allow yourself to love yourself only once each day or remove all outside stimuli and rely solely on your imagination. As with any plan, adjust when and where needed.
Post-self-gratification Member Care
It’s likely that if you are solo-loving a lot, your Johnson is feeling the after-effects. Use a specially formulated male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) to heal and restore the overworked skin. It’s calming and promotes elasticity, which makes skin stronger and more flexible. Also, it’s a great way to reintroduce yourself to your member with a daily non-sensual massage. You’ll both look forward to this new addition to your regimen.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Breathable Hourglass Waist Trainer Stomach Wrapping Belt: Here's Why Women Love It!
Author: Waist Trainer
2. Signs You Need Wisdom Teeth Removal
Author: Will Sievier
3. Why Is Fetal Monitoring Done?
4. 6 Ways To Secure Your Data As Telehealth Is On The Rise
5. How To Secure A Competitive Edge For Your Cannabis Retail Store
6. How Can Immunotherapy Assist In Curing Cancer?
Author: Rupert Cobain
7. Injection Pen Market Worth 41.38 Billion Usd By 2022
Author: Markets and Markets
8. Why Do We Need A Pediatric Surgeon?
Author: Priyanka Patel
9. Infini Treatment: Benefits, Features, & Who Should Not Undergo It?
Author: Sarah Morris
10. Cell Therapy Technologies Market Worth Usd 5.6 Billion : Large Number Of Oncology-related Cell Therapy Clinical Trials
Author: Rama Sharma
11. Does Soma Work Well For Seniors With Muscle Spasm? Carisoprodol For Adults
Author: Jessica Richard
12. Does Modafinil Affect Your Cognitive Vitality? Effects Of Modafinil
Author: Roy Martinz
13. How To Choose A Right Walking Stick
Author: Derry Hall
14. The Best Post-workout Bcaa Supplements
Author: jhon smith
15. Myth About Diabetes Care Spread Over The Internet
Author: withinme info