ALL >> Business >> View Article
How To Master Jira: An Extensive Guide
JIRA is a software that is developed by Atlassian, an Australian Company. The term JIRA is taken from Gojira (a Japanese word) means Godzilla. This tool is used for issue tracking, bug tracking, and project management.
JIRA tool is mainly used to track bugs and issue that are related to your mobile apps and software. Nowadays, businesses also use this tool as a project management software. JIRA dashboard includes many important features and functions that enable you to handle issues easily. If you are new and want to learn about Atlassian JIRA support, this content is for you. Below are discussed a complete guide about Atlassian JIRA server that would help you to learn about this tool.
1. JIRA Scheme:
One can configure everything inside JIRA scheme, like
• Issue types
• Custom fields
2. Different Issue types in JIRA:
JIRA issue tracks bug or issues if there is any in your project. By importing the project, you can create issues.
JIRA issues include some helpful features like
• Issue Attributes
• Issue Types
3. Issue Types:
JIRA issue type shows all types of items that can be developed and tracked by JIRA. This tool includes two types of issue types schemes. They are –
• Default Issue Types Scheme:
This type adds all newly developed issues automatically.
• Agile Scrum Issue Types Scheme:
The issues and projects, associated with Agile Scrum, use this scheme.
4. JIRA Components:
Atlassian JIRA support components refer to the subsections of a project that add structures to a project by breaking it up into teams, features, sub-projects, modules and more. With the help of the JIRA components, you can create reports, gather statistics and show it on JIRA dashboard.
5. JIRA Screen:
JIRA screen is the display field where you can show the issue that is created in JIRA and arranged and represented into various fields. The display field can be transitioned and edited by the workflow.
6. Issue Attributes:
Issue Attributes include
• Priorities and
With the help of different types of statuses, one can indicate the progress of a project including Todo, progress, open, close, reopened and resolved. Resolution and priorities show the progress of issue like duplicate, fixed, not fixed, won't fix, cannot reproduce and done. JIRA server also enables you to set the priorities.
7. System Administration:
JIRA admin provides a few essential features including
• Audit log
• Issue Linking
• Watch List
• Mail-in JIRA
• Issue Collectors
• Development Tools
Business Articles1. The Ultimate Guide To Engagement Rings
Author: Gold Trunk
2. What’s So Special About A Pair Of Loake Shoes?
Author: Sherman Brothers
3. Know The Ultimate Impacts Of Global Market Research Experts
Author: Empirico Research
4. Satta Matka Rajdhani Day Guessing
Author: kamran ali
5. Overspray Removal On An Industrial Level By Jln
6. Fascinating Jewellery
7. Product Kitting – The Best Opportunity To Grow Your Business
8. Live Chat For Customer Service
Author: Surabhi Joshi
9. Polymer Binders Industry Global Market Recent Trends And Projected Market Size By 2020 – 2023
Author: Market Research Future
10. Advantages Of Hiring A Software Development Company
Author: Mario F. Davis
11. Make Construction Hassle-free With Ready Mix Concrete
Author: Dinesh Concrete
12. Breathable Films Market Share - Size, Growth, Trends, By 2023
Author: Market Research Future
13. Why Should Someone Hire A Pr Agency?
Author: Atul Singh Chaudhary
14. Erickson Beamon Earrings For Everyone
Author: Lisa Alfieri
15. 9 Reasons To Use Instagram For Business In 2020
Author: jessica0329 jessi