ALL >> Health >> View Article
Here Are Some Ways To Get A Fresh, Handsome Member
Every man wants a handsome member, one that would play the leading man in a movie and make the ladies swoon – but how can he get it? It’s easy, and it all circles around male organ health and grooming. Do just a few simple things every day and banish male organ odor and unsightliness. Now here’s the best part: Once the man garden is beautifully aromatic and in bloom, visitors will love to drop by. Here are five easy tips for manifesting a truly handsome member.
#1: Wash Up
While it seems obvious, the first step is to shower every day. Don’t just let the water drip down and passively clean the area – get in there gently with a mild cleanser. Be thorough when cleaning the entire area. Gently pull back the prepuce and clean all the folds of skin. Don’t forget the undercarriage and the backdoor; they need attention too. Follow with a thorough rinsing.
#2: Give Him a Pat on the Head (and Everywhere Else)
A common mistake men make is that they rub the towel over their junk. Not only is this dangerous to the delicate skin down low, but it’s also ineffective. Instead, pat the area with a soft towel. Be sure to dry under the prepuce, in the folds, and in the area down below. The key is to get things totally dry so that it doesn’t attract germs.
#3: Trim the Hedges
It’s time to manscape. Pubic hair locks in male organ odor, making a member very stinky, indeed. Accentuate the family jewels by giving the area a trim. There’s no need to shave (unless it’s personal preference) but keeping it high and tight is an excellent way to banish male organ odor and make the area more hospitable for visitors.
A word about shaving this delicate area. Shaving can cause a host of problems like cuts, razor burn, ingrown hairs, and folliculitis, all of which do not make for a handsome member. A man can lower his risk of these nasty side effects by following a few easy steps:
1) Clean the area with a face wash with salicylic acid (acne washes are a good pick) to prevent ingrown hairs.
2) Give the hairs at least five minutes under the water so they can soften, which makes removal easier.
3) Use a new razor.
4) Don’t go in unprotected…buy a quality shaving cream or oil. After the hair is soft, apply judiciously.
5) Shave. Avoid going over spots multiple times, as it can cause razor burn.
7) Clean the area with the salicylic face wash again.
8) Rinse and pat or air dry.
#4: Take a Powder
A little powder in the morning, especially in the sweltering heat, can keep a man from turning his handsome member into a swamp crotch. Not only does a day’s worth of sweat fail at creating a handsome member, but it is also a breeding ground for bacteria and fungus.
Before getting ready, sprinkle a bit of powder in the general area, especially under the sacks and in the inner thigh. It will soak up the sweat as well as prevent chafing. Use a powder that is talc- and aluminum-free, so it’s safe for your body.
#5: Go the Extra Mile for a Handsome Member
Noticing itchy, flaky skin on the downstairs parts? It could be dry skin. Add a gentle crème to the daily regimen. Since midsection skin is so delicate, it’s essential to use a specially formulated male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) to battle dryness and lock moisture into the skin. Use a crème with a shea butter base, which is all-natural and works well for even the most sensitive skin. The crème should also have tons of vitamins, like B and C, to strengthen the skin by promoting collagen production and tissue regeneration. By adding this extra step, a man rejuvenates and reinvigorates his member and surely will have the most handsome member on the block.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Make Use Ice Packs- Relieve Muscle Pain
2. Continuously Improve Yourself (explained)
3. 5 Signs You're Dehydrated
Author: Pacific Medical Care
4. Supplier Of Braces In Las Vegas
Author: Calvin Carey
5. Should You Have Your Wisdom Teeth Removed?
Author: Paulo Pinho
6. Supplements And Their Health Benefits
Author: nancy smith
7. Psoriasis Treatment In Ayurveda
Author: Ambika Nayak
8. A Male Organ Diary Can Aid Male Organ Care
Author: John Dugan
9. Best Transarterial Radioembolisation Treatment Center At Haryana
10. Veterinary Vaccines Marketglobal Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
11. Urgent Care Center Marketglobal Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
12. Skin Perfusion Pressure Testing Device Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size
13. Proteomics Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
14. Leukemia Therapeutics Marketglobal Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities, And M
15. In-vivo Toxicology Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities