ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Virtual Power Plant (vpp) Market Illuminated By New Research Report- Allied Market Research
Global virtual power plant market was valued at $762 million in 2016, and is expected to reach at $4,587 million by 2023, registering a CAGR of 25.9% from 2017 to 2023. North America is expected to dominate the market and is expected to maintain this trend throughout the forecast period.
Virtual power plant is an aggregation of decentralized generators with the outline to integrate different distributed energy sources such as biomass plants, biogas block heating plants, wind turbines, and hydroelectric plants.
Download the Sample Report@ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/4154
Rise in demand for renewable energy in power generation sector, changes in dynamic of power grids from centralized to distributed, and moderating costs and easy accessibility of energy storage drive the growth of the virtual power plant market. However, health concerns over high frequency human exposure of electromagnetic and radio waves hamper the potential of the market for different end users.
The industrial segment accounted for around half the share of global market in 2016 and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period, owing to energy efficiency of VPPs. However, residential end users are also expected to grow with a high CAGR due to rise in demand for renewable energy.
Key Findings of The Study
• The industrial segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 26.0% during the forecast period.
• In Europe, Germany is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR of 26.0%, in terms of value.
• Demand response technology segment occupied more than three-fifths of the global market share in 2016.
• The U.S. accounted for over half of the global market in 2016, and is expected to continue its dominance till 2022.
For Purchase Enquiry@ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/4154
In 2016, North America and Europe collectively accounted for more than four-fifths share of the global market, while Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at a higher rate during the forecast period. Furthermore, high demand from the emerging countries, such as China, Australia, and South Korea, is estimated to drive the market growth.
The major companies profiled in the report include, ABB Ltd., AGL Energy, AutoGrid Systems, Inc., Comverge, Inc., Enbala Power Networks, EnerNOC, Inc., General Electric Company, Siemens AG, Schneider Electric SE, Limejump Ltd., and others.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Does Smartphone Or Tablet Really Needed A Screen Protector?
Author: Flica Hussey
2. Are You Looking To Hire An Android Application Development Company?
Author: Natasha Verma
3. Online Magazine In India
Author: The Digital Buyer
4. Everything You Need To Know About Pixar’s Onward
Author: Aida Martin
5. How To Use Dailymotion To Download Videos
Author: Elina John
6. Bourne Spinoff Treadstone: A 2020 Release On Amazon Prime
Author: Aida Martin
7. Bringing The Best Laptop Chargers At Your Fingertips Through Trustworthy E-commerce Stores
Author: Charlie Puth
8. Prepaid Electric Meter
Author: simran aggarwal
9. Things To Know About Tvs Diodes
Author: MDE Semiconductor
10. How Can Experienced Ui Designers Change The Dynamics Of Your Website
Author: Stephen Foster
11. 5 Ways To Simplify Your Automated Test Cases
Author: Stella M
12. Virtual Sensors Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
13. How Wireless Thermocouple Is Useful In Temperature Monitoring In Daily Life?
Author: Chris Miller
14. Various Applications Of Iot Sensors
Author: Tony Zheng
15. What Everyone Must Know About Manifold Pressure Sensor
Author: Joseph Polizzotto