ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Virtual Power Plant (vpp) Market Illuminated By New Research Report- Allied Market Research
Global virtual power plant market was valued at $762 million in 2016, and is expected to reach at $4,587 million by 2023, registering a CAGR of 25.9% from 2017 to 2023. North America is expected to dominate the market and is expected to maintain this trend throughout the forecast period.
Virtual power plant is an aggregation of decentralized generators with the outline to integrate different distributed energy sources such as biomass plants, biogas block heating plants, wind turbines, and hydroelectric plants.
Download the Sample Report@ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/4154
Rise in demand for renewable energy in power generation sector, changes in dynamic of power grids from centralized to distributed, and moderating costs and easy accessibility of energy storage drive the growth of the virtual power plant market. However, health concerns over high frequency human exposure of electromagnetic and radio waves hamper the potential of the market for different end users.
The industrial segment accounted for around half the share of global market in 2016 and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period, owing to energy efficiency of VPPs. However, residential end users are also expected to grow with a high CAGR due to rise in demand for renewable energy.
Key Findings of The Study
• The industrial segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 26.0% during the forecast period.
• In Europe, Germany is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR of 26.0%, in terms of value.
• Demand response technology segment occupied more than three-fifths of the global market share in 2016.
• The U.S. accounted for over half of the global market in 2016, and is expected to continue its dominance till 2022.
For Purchase Enquiry@ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/4154
In 2016, North America and Europe collectively accounted for more than four-fifths share of the global market, while Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at a higher rate during the forecast period. Furthermore, high demand from the emerging countries, such as China, Australia, and South Korea, is estimated to drive the market growth.
The major companies profiled in the report include, ABB Ltd., AGL Energy, AutoGrid Systems, Inc., Comverge, Inc., Enbala Power Networks, EnerNOC, Inc., General Electric Company, Siemens AG, Schneider Electric SE, Limejump Ltd., and others.
Completed Masters degree in English Literature and presently is working as a content writer with Allied Market Research. Loves reading, writing short stories, poems, and blogs.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Digital Transformation In 2020: 5 Pro Tips To Ensure Success
Author: Brian Burell
2. How Does Nav Help Combat Wholesale Distribution Challenges?
Author: Sapna Gupta
3. Importance Of Equipment In Manufacturing Process
Author: Anthea Johnson
4. Sling Tv Losing Subscribers For First Time As The Streaming Race Continues
Author: Aida Martin
5. Call Center Crm Integration For Different Crm Solutions
Author: Zenteno peterson
6. Difference Between Traditional Desktop Web Apps And Mobile Apps
Author: Paul Adam
7. How The Blockchain Secure Your Important Data?
Author: Karan Khatnani
8. Significant Considerations For Entrepreneurs Before Social Media App Development
Author: Ash Rakars
9. Buy Cell Phone Repair Tools And Accessories
10. Why Small Companies Should Start Using Cloud Erp Solution?
Author: Sapna Gupta
11. Top Upcoming Trends In The App Industry
Author: Melissa charm
12. Intelligent Process Automation Market By Component, Technology, Vertical, And Region - Global Foreca
Author: siddharth mnm
13. Top 5 Successful Mobile App Development Trends In 2020
Author: Natasha Verma
14. Why Employing The Best Mobile App Development Company Is Pivotal For Any Business In Today's World?
Author: Micheal Joseph
15. How Intelligent Call Center Software Is Helping Companies?
Author: Ethan Jones