ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
The Ultimate Guide To Engine Data Management 800 System
Its features include:
1. Front-panel two-button programming.
2. Automatic engine scanning in (711: primary only).
3. Patented LeanFind™ locates first and last cylinder to peak. It includes true peak detect that eliminates false peaks.
4. Battery voltage with alarm.
5. Displays leaned temperature below peak and peak temperature.
6. DIF low to high EGT with alarm.
7. Twenty-four aircraft engine parameters have alarms.
8. EGTs with stable 1°F resolution.
9. Shock cooling is monitored on every cylinder.
10. Pilot can select index rate.
11. This EDM 830 is paired with fast response probes.
12. Built-in non-volatile memory that can store 30 hours of flight data.
13. Post-flight data retrieval that also be downloaded to the Palm™ Computer.
14. Includes data retrieval software.
15. FAA approved primary temperature instruments for TIT, CHT, MAP, OIL and RPM.
16. Temperature gauges include Oil temperature, turbine inlet temperature, Outside air temperature, Compressor discharge temperature and Carburettor temperature.
17. Fuel Flow monitoring system with solid-state rotor Aircraft Fuel Flow Indicator.
18. Fuel quantity is displayed in Kgs, Gallons, litres, or pounds.
19. Fuel flow system includes low fuel quantity alarm and low fuel time alarm.
20. Fuel flow system includes GPS interface and instantaneous fuel flow rate.
21. Fuel flow system includes total amount of fuel consumed, total fuel remaining and time to empty at the current fuel flow rate.
The Engine Data Management series 800 system runs on 12 or 24 systems. The display is pilot-selectable and you can change from digital to analog and vice-versa.
The analog temperature display are in the form of electronic bar graph i.e one vertical column per cylinder. For additional clarity, actual temperatures in digital numbers are displayed below each bar.
Weight & Balance Data
TSO C43b, Temperature Indicator EGT-701 14.5 oz ./ 0.9 lbs
EGT probe MM-111 2.0 oz. each / 0.125 lbs
CHT probe 5050 1.5 oz. each / 0.094 lbs
Wire P.N. WK.-24 Harness 8 ft. 14.0 oz. each / 0.88 lbs
RPM and MAP 1.5 oz each / .094 lbs
On installation of the Engine Data Management series 800 system, the maintenance crew does not have to do any adjustments or calibrations. ICA is not required. The internals are ‘card-based tech’ so, if any part malfunctions, all that the maintenance crew needs to do, is to remove and replace the JPI supplied new or repaired components and the aircraft is good to go.
With the Engine Data Management series 800 system onboard, you can enjoy reduced maintenance costs, improved fuel economy, and extended engine life. JPI is a leader in precision engine performance monitoring and their expertise is built into the EDM 800.
Visit here for more information: https://www.jpinstruments.com/shop/ed-800/
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Digital Transformation In 2020: 5 Pro Tips To Ensure Success
Author: Brian Burell
2. How Does Nav Help Combat Wholesale Distribution Challenges?
Author: Sapna Gupta
3. Importance Of Equipment In Manufacturing Process
Author: Anthea Johnson
4. Sling Tv Losing Subscribers For First Time As The Streaming Race Continues
Author: Aida Martin
5. Call Center Crm Integration For Different Crm Solutions
Author: Zenteno peterson
6. Difference Between Traditional Desktop Web Apps And Mobile Apps
Author: Paul Adam
7. How The Blockchain Secure Your Important Data?
Author: Karan Khatnani
8. Significant Considerations For Entrepreneurs Before Social Media App Development
Author: Ash Rakars
9. Buy Cell Phone Repair Tools And Accessories
10. Why Small Companies Should Start Using Cloud Erp Solution?
Author: Sapna Gupta
11. Top Upcoming Trends In The App Industry
Author: Melissa charm
12. Intelligent Process Automation Market By Component, Technology, Vertical, And Region - Global Foreca
Author: siddharth mnm
13. Top 5 Successful Mobile App Development Trends In 2020
Author: Natasha Verma
14. Why Employing The Best Mobile App Development Company Is Pivotal For Any Business In Today's World?
Author: Micheal Joseph
15. How Intelligent Call Center Software Is Helping Companies?
Author: Ethan Jones