ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
The Ultimate Guide To Engine Data Management 800 System
Its features include:
1. Front-panel two-button programming.
2. Automatic engine scanning in (711: primary only).
3. Patented LeanFind™ locates first and last cylinder to peak. It includes true peak detect that eliminates false peaks.
4. Battery voltage with alarm.
5. Displays leaned temperature below peak and peak temperature.
6. DIF low to high EGT with alarm.
7. Twenty-four aircraft engine parameters have alarms.
8. EGTs with stable 1°F resolution.
9. Shock cooling is monitored on every cylinder.
10. Pilot can select index rate.
11. This EDM 830 is paired with fast response probes.
12. Built-in non-volatile memory that can store 30 hours of flight data.
13. Post-flight data retrieval that also be downloaded to the Palm™ Computer.
14. Includes data retrieval software.
15. FAA approved primary temperature instruments for TIT, CHT, MAP, OIL and RPM.
16. Temperature gauges include Oil temperature, turbine inlet temperature, Outside air temperature, Compressor discharge temperature and Carburettor temperature.
17. Fuel Flow monitoring system with solid-state rotor Aircraft Fuel Flow Indicator.
18. Fuel quantity is displayed in Kgs, Gallons, litres, or pounds.
19. Fuel flow system includes low fuel quantity alarm and low fuel time alarm.
20. Fuel flow system includes GPS interface and instantaneous fuel flow rate.
21. Fuel flow system includes total amount of fuel consumed, total fuel remaining and time to empty at the current fuel flow rate.
The Engine Data Management series 800 system runs on 12 or 24 systems. The display is pilot-selectable and you can change from digital to analog and vice-versa.
The analog temperature display are in the form of electronic bar graph i.e one vertical column per cylinder. For additional clarity, actual temperatures in digital numbers are displayed below each bar.
Weight & Balance Data
TSO C43b, Temperature Indicator EGT-701 14.5 oz ./ 0.9 lbs
EGT probe MM-111 2.0 oz. each / 0.125 lbs
CHT probe 5050 1.5 oz. each / 0.094 lbs
Wire P.N. WK.-24 Harness 8 ft. 14.0 oz. each / 0.88 lbs
RPM and MAP 1.5 oz each / .094 lbs
On installation of the Engine Data Management series 800 system, the maintenance crew does not have to do any adjustments or calibrations. ICA is not required. The internals are ‘card-based tech’ so, if any part malfunctions, all that the maintenance crew needs to do, is to remove and replace the JPI supplied new or repaired components and the aircraft is good to go.
With the Engine Data Management series 800 system onboard, you can enjoy reduced maintenance costs, improved fuel economy, and extended engine life. JPI is a leader in precision engine performance monitoring and their expertise is built into the EDM 800.
Visit here for more information: https://www.jpinstruments.com/shop/ed-800/
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Does Smartphone Or Tablet Really Needed A Screen Protector?
Author: Flica Hussey
2. Are You Looking To Hire An Android Application Development Company?
Author: Natasha Verma
3. Online Magazine In India
Author: The Digital Buyer
4. Everything You Need To Know About Pixar’s Onward
Author: Aida Martin
5. How To Use Dailymotion To Download Videos
Author: Elina John
6. Bourne Spinoff Treadstone: A 2020 Release On Amazon Prime
Author: Aida Martin
7. Bringing The Best Laptop Chargers At Your Fingertips Through Trustworthy E-commerce Stores
Author: Charlie Puth
8. Prepaid Electric Meter
Author: simran aggarwal
9. Things To Know About Tvs Diodes
Author: MDE Semiconductor
10. How Can Experienced Ui Designers Change The Dynamics Of Your Website
Author: Stephen Foster
11. 5 Ways To Simplify Your Automated Test Cases
Author: Stella M
12. Virtual Sensors Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
13. How Wireless Thermocouple Is Useful In Temperature Monitoring In Daily Life?
Author: Chris Miller
14. Various Applications Of Iot Sensors
Author: Tony Zheng
15. What Everyone Must Know About Manifold Pressure Sensor
Author: Joseph Polizzotto