ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Nephrotic Syndrome- Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors & Ayurvedic Treatment
Protein helps in making the formation and health of muscles in the human body. It protects the bodies from getting infected and removing the unnecessary materials out from the blood by passing it first to the kidneys and then finally excretes with urine.
Nephrotic syndrome is majorly found in childhood or children between the ages of 4 to 8. But it can be found in anyone and any age bar.
Following are the symptoms of Nephrotic syndrome:
• Swelling in hands & feet: The swelling in legs, hands, and sides can be an indication of Nephrotic syndrome.
• Puffy eyes and cheeks: Sometimes even when you have had enough sleep; you may encounter puffy eyes and cheeks.
• Frothy urine: It is that beaten egg whites your body has produced; in other words, when you pee and observe that you have had the awful foamy urine is another symptom that should be taken seriously.
• A sudden weight gain: When the fluids retain in your bodies; it makes space in your body by itself, hence it results in weight gain.
• Loss of appetite: When you have not eaten anything but still not feeling hungry.
• Cramp in muscles: this happens when you are getting weak and have started to feel like someone has held your muscles with great force ion your bodies.
• Itching: Constant itching is a common symptom in Nephrotic syndrome.
What are the causes of Nephrotic syndrome?
Nephrotic syndrome is usually caused by damage to the clusters of glomeruli of your kidneys.
The glomeruli filter your blood as it passes through your kidneys, separating the unnecessary minerals and wastes. Healthy glomeruli keep albumin (a type of blood protein) which is needed to maintain the balance of fluid in your body from sweeping with your urine. When damaged, glomeruli allow too much blood protein to leave your body; it leads to the condition of Nephrotic syndrome.
Following are the major causes of Nephrotic syndrome:
• Diabetes: Diabetes nephropathy (stage 2 of diabetes) affects the glomeruli resulting in the damaged glomeruli.
• Minimal change disease: This is one of the most common causes of Nephrotic syndrome in children. It brings the condition of abnormal kidney function.
• Glomerulosclerosis: Characterized by scattered scarring of some of the glomeruli, this condition may result from another disease or a genetic defect or occur for no known reason.
• Membranous nephropathy: This kidney disorder is the result of thickening membranes within the glomeruli. It can be because of the diseases of Malaria, Hepatitis B, etc.
• Systemic lupus erythematosus: SLE is a chronic inflammatory disease that can lead to serious kidney damage.
• Amyloidosis: This is another type of protein that starts collecting in your blood which is harmful to the functioning of the heart, kidneys and other organs.
• Blood clot in a kidney vein. Renal vein thrombosis, which occurs when a blood clot blocks a vein connected to the kidney, can cause Nephrotic syndrome.
What are the risk factors of Nephrotic Syndrome?
Anyone can get caught by Nephrotic Syndrome but few people are at a bigger risk of getting caught by Nephrotic syndrome. Karma Ayurveda has summarized a few risk factors for your benefit:
• Medical conditions that can damage your kidneys. Certain diseases and conditions increase your risk of developing Nephrotic syndromes, such as diabetes, lupus, amyloidosis and other kidney diseases.
• Certain medications. Examples of medications that can cause Nephrotic syndrome include no steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and drugs used to fight infections.
• Certain infections. Examples of infections that increase the risk of Nephrotic syndrome include HIV, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, and malaria.
What are the possible complications?
Possible complications of Nephrotic syndrome include:
• Blood clots
• High blood cholesterol and elevated blood triglycerides
• Poor nutrition
• High blood pressure
• Acute kidney failure
• Chronic kidney disease
What is the Nephrotic syndrome ayurvedic treatment?
There is no treatment for Nephrotic syndrome in allopathy. It can be reduced but cannot be pulled off out from the body but there is a full proof treatment in Ayurveda. Ayurvedic treatment is not a difficult procedure to follow. It gives complete relief from the diseases.
Ayurveda hails from India. It is an ancient practice of curing even chronic diseases of the roots.
Nephrotic syndrome ayurvedic medicine relies on three rules:
• A healthy daily routine or the Dincharya
• A healthy diet, and
• A healthy lifestyle
The modern practices of Ayurveda are revolutionizing the way people look at kidney diseases. Where the kidney transplant & dialysis are taking the breath and money of people; Nephrotic syndrome ayurvedic medicine is sighing relief.
“The great thing about Ayurveda is that its treatments always yield side benefits, not side effects.”
- Shubhra Krishnan
• Punnarnava (Boerhavia diffusa): It has the healing powers that heal the swelling in feet and joints effectively. Punnarnava rejuvenates the body as it balances the fluids present in the kidney
• Gokshura (Tribulus): It heals the problems in urination, renal infections, chronic urinary discharges and boosts the immunity
• Varuna (Crataeva nurvala): Lupeol present in Varuna treats kidney disorders, urinary tract infections & prostrate disorders which may form kidney stones in future
• Dudhali (Dandelion): It improves digestion, skin diseases, and fever
• Palaash (Butea monosperma): It acts as an antiseptic and acts as a healing agent in intestinal infections, kidney failures and controls blood sugar level
• Nettle leaf (Urtica dioica): It is used to treat arthritis & lower back pain
What are the precautions to be taken when taking the ayurvedic treatment for Nephrotic syndrome?
There are no such bars but you should:
• Avoid frozen, spicy, oily, processed food.
• Drink plenty of water; avoid soft drinks, alcohol, and smoking
• Apply ghee/mustard oil on your lips and navel; it will keep your skin soft and activated internal organs of the body
• Exercise often
• Drink Green tea instead of coffee and normal tea
Choosing an appropriate kidney cure treatment is necessary for every kidney patient. Being an ancient remedial science, Ayurveda is the most appropriate treatment for body disorders be it small or big. Utilizing such an effective science, Karma Ayurveda is helping patients to get relieved from pain and risks involved in kidney-related diseases. Read Ayurvedic kidney disease treatment
Fitness Articles1. Live Healthy While Applying Natural Remedies By Yourself
2. Which Form Of Martial Arts Puts The Most Emphasis On Self-defense?
Author: Manju Rani
3. Great Exercises To Enhance Your Height
4. What Are The Best Yoga Teacher Training Programs In India?
Author: Rajesh mishra
5. Weigthloss Solution
Author: Naveen Sharma
6. Bestow The Steadiness Of Underwrap For Athletic Tapes
7. Why Is Beneficial To Buy Bodybuilding Supplements?
Author: Damian Johns
8. Weight Loss Ultra Diet Plan
9. The Reason Why It Is Important To Use Supplements
10. How Teaching Yoga Can Be Successful Career Option
Author: AYM Goa
11. The Ultimate Guide To Building A Budget Home Gym
Author: Ella Wilson
12. 8 Myths Regarding Gym Training
13. Exercises During Pregnancy
14. Everything To Know About Supplements
15. What Are The Few Natural Ingredients That Can Help You Stay Healthy?